Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I legit shed thug tears Breh.

I got up and danced

I sank to my knees and prayed to Allah

BLACK EXCELLENCE HAS TO COME THE MCU:blessed:

cwttss08.jpg

cwttss18.jpg

cwttss20.jpg

cwttss21.jpg

cwttss47.jpg

cwttss48.jpg

cwttss49.jpg

cwttss50.jpg

cwttss51.jpg

cwttss52.jpg

cwttss70.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
how though? remember who they defeated in avengers..im sure they know....they had tony suffering PTSD in the flicks after lol :russ:
Just saying they thought it's some random army and that's it and until Thanos rolls in with his chair and squad ready to wipe nikkas out. Doctor Strange is going to change the game though :whoo:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Just saying they thought it's some random army and that's it and until Thanos rolls in with his chair and squad ready to wipe nikkas out. Doctor Strange is going to change the game though :whoo:

It's gonna introduce a different realm and element to MCU than Earth n Cosmic shyt. The Mystic side

Mephisto as Phase 4 main villain taking Thanos spot?:ohhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
doctor strange is the wildcard for this comic book year..im hoping for this to be the darkest marvel flick

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

The changing eyes is a clutch move. For a lot of people, I've heard with masked heroes even in all the previous spider-man movies, they lose connection/relation with the characters when they don their makes because they can no longer see the emotion from their faces. Kevin Smith specifically on the top of my head said how he kind of "stopped caring" about the character when the mask gets put on, which is partly why they stay ripping the mask up through battle damage so they can get the face showing again.

It takes a good actor to be able to convey emotion with their face covered (or a Lucha Wrestler :youngsabo: ) and Spidey even in the comics showed various emotions or reactions by the whites of his eyes in the mask changing shape. They may be able to translate this to film, which is a huge deal as far as capturing the soul of the character.