CAPCOM is making PC its main platform

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm sure you know you can also hook the PC up to a TV

people got money. dudes got a $2000 subwoofer, but PC gaming is too expensive :whoa:

It’s not too expensive its just doesn’t ring off the same way as ps5, xbox, and nintendo do for most people. It’s like how some people can like sports cars but not everyone is gonna put exhaust,headers, intake, suspension etc. on their car.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure you know you can also hook the PC up to a TV

people got money. dudes got a $2000 subwoofer, but PC gaming is too expensive :whoa:
I fall into this category. My 3k pc hooked up to my lg oled with the lap board, wireless mechanical mnk, n sometimes the xbox elite series 2/duel sense on deck.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For the ignorant, all 3000 series cards support 4k 120 fps hdmi 2.1. From the budget 3060 to the baller 3090. Actually dropped months before the new consoles. So yes if you pc game and got the latest shyt feel free to hdmi your rig to your new tv if thats your wave.

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm happy that more games are coming to more platforms as long as the development can support multi-platform development simultaneously without any major compromises (bad ports) then its all good.
Otherwise, port the games later.

I just finished playing Halo Infinite (tech preview) on PC and I am happy that MS changed their policy a few years ago decided to do 'day and date' releases on PC.
I have a PC that was primarily built for video producing/editing which doubles as a Game Pass machine.

I have a PS5 for everything else.

Anyways, its all preference. For some people playing at a desk in front of a high refresh monitor/ultrawide monitor with kb+m may be where they feel most comfortable.
For other people (like myself) playing games in a home theater setup, large screen on a couch or recliner is where they want to play.
(Im speaking generally here as I understand that consoles can be connected to monitors and PCs to TVs)

There is no right or wrong answer. Its very experiential and depends on the individuals playstyle and setup as to where they will have their best experience.

On top of that aspect, there is the price issue. I truly don't think we will every get back to 'regular' GPU and PC component pricing for a long time. Once the average sales price of goods go up, the corporations do corporate things and want to maintain the high revenue.
I don't think we will see custom or pre-built PCs with console value until 2023. So, ideally, games should be scaled from common PCs to consoles to enthusiasts PCs.

Anyways, the games should be where the players are.