CAPCOM is making PC its main platform

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sega said the same thing, probably because console gaming in japan is declining
Seat been doing good since they concentrated on bringing their games to as many platforms as possible.

At this point it makes zero sense to lock your games to any one platform, unless your goal is to promote said platform.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yet Virtua Fighter Ultimate Showdown, Persona 5 and Lost Judgement ain’t on PC.

I mean, im just saying what they said, nothing about what sega does makes real sense to me. They released persona 4 golden on pc it sold like hot cake and then nothing else....

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, im just saying what they said, nothing about what sega does makes real sense to me. They released persona 4 golden on pc it sold like hot cake and then nothing else....

They will evenutally put Persona 5 on there. That's just money on the table. I look at eventually almost every game going forward that will be on Xbox or PS5 will be on PC. Timed exclusives are becoming too expensive for the returns on some of these games and with first party the development costs are crazy and some of the games aren't getting the return on the budget for these games. So the floodgates are opened to PC since your always making money. Nintendo will follow suit eventually once they start going up in technology and stop using hardware from 10 years ago.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything they've made since MH has run better on PC when they aren't catering to console. :yeshrug:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pc gang was like
FDO2VG.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They will evenutally put Persona 5 on there. That's just money on the table. I look at eventually almost every game going forward that will be on Xbox or PS5 will be on PC. Timed exclusives are becoming too expensive for the returns on some of these games and with first party the development costs are crazy and some of the games aren't getting the return on the budget for these games. So the floodgates are opened to PC since your always making money. Nintendo will follow suit eventually once they start going up in technology and stop using hardware from 10 years ago.

I agree with everything else but this….naw

The old guard at Nintendo will have to be long gone before mario and zelda end up on pc

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'll say this. I haven't turned my PS5 on for 10 days my Switch gets most of the burn now. My life is too busy for me to sit in front of a TV and play a video game all day. Most people I know in my position(married w kid(s)) are in the same boat. Only people I know who just play consoles like that anymore are single childless people. People work two and three jobs more and more. The US is going down the same path Japan went down in the 90's and 2000's bruh.

None of this has anything to do with the landscape of gaming in the US and it's demographic