CAPCOM is making PC its main platform

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The reality is that this notion that consoles are dying isn't true and never has been. PC gamers been highstepping saying shyt like this for over 20 years and it hasn't happened.

Now if you said something along the lines of cloud gaming/streaming is the wave especially with these large console shortages going on, I'd be more willing to agree, but there will never be a world where PCs will dominate the gaming market due to sheer cost and convenience.

When was the last time Sega showed it had a grasp of the direction of the industry :russ:

Facts.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet Virtua Fighter Ultimate Showdown, Persona 5 and Lost Judgement ain’t on PC.

The newest Persona game is on PC though strikers, Judgement isn't on PC yet because some contract dispute with the management of the lead actor, the entire Yazkua series is on PC, and Sega has space simulators and those japanese war strategy game

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reality is that this notion that consoles are dying isn't true and never has been. PC gamers been highstepping saying shyt like this for over 20 years and it hasn't happened.

Now if you said something along the lines of cloud gaming/streaming is the wave especially with these large console shortages going on, I'd be more willing to agree, but there will never be a world where PCs will dominate the gaming market due to sheer cost and convenience.

Facts.

You got people fighting for GPUs in front of best buy

the weakest NVIDIA card is 300 dollars, and out performs the PS5 by a lot, and with the pandemic a lot of console gamers have been switching to PC

all capcom games do well on PC so it's not surprise they say this all their ports have been excellent, I mean Devil May Cry 5 literally saved the company,

Daps
Reppin
NULL
100 dollars less than an actual ps5 :skip:

It runs Tale of Arise in 120fps, the PS5 can't, at any resolution, it can run horizon down above 60fps at 1080p etc, there's no comparison

The price per performance is unmatched, it's averages 30fps less than the 3080 which is 400 dollars more, which is big deal unless you play in 4k, but at lest it can do native 4k above 30fps, which the PS5 can't not even on ps4 games or remasters of ps4 games like Spider-Man

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It runs Tale of Arise in 120fps, the PS5 can't, at any resolution, it can run horizon down above 60fps at 1080p etc, there's no comparison

The price per performance is unmatched, it's averages 30fps less than the 3080 which is 400 dollars more, which is big deal unless you play in 4k, but at lest it can do native 4k above 30fps, which the PS5 can't not even on ps4 games or remasters of ps4 games like Spider-Man

and who gives a shyt? The average person is not building a 2000 dollar desktop pc to play tales of arise

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and who gives a shyt? The average person is not building a 2000 dollar desktop pc to play tales of arise

People are buying 1k for a 400 dollar console lmao, and you talking about what the average person won't spend

people spend 2k on iphones

also 2k is expensive for a computer, you are getting ripped off by those bullshyt prebuilds if you pay that much

explain the lines of people around the best buys today all around the countries

GPUs have never sold like this, it was time you could walk in best buy and buy any gpu you wanted, they were always in stock even if they only had 5 of them in store, it was a niche market

times have changed

also the computer can last you a decade giving the best performance, and you can also upgrade to premium by upgrading the gpu you don't have buy another computer

plus you get what you pay for, people will spend the money because the experience is way better

why do you think people by luxury cars it applies to every luxury item

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People are buying 1k for a 400 dollar console lmao, and you talking about what the average person won't spend

people spend 2k on iphones

explain the lines of people around the best buys today all around the countries

GPUs have never sold like this, it was time you could walk in best buy and buy any gpu you wanted, they were always in stock even if they only had 5 of them in store, it was a niche market

times have changed

the lines (as shown above) are just as long for ps5's and series x's.

no one is paying 1k for a 400 dollar console (not today) and if they are that even supports my argument even more. people are not abandoning consoles anytime soon, they can't keep them in stock and half the country is still trying to find one.

and no one spends 2k on phones either, everyone finances their phones and subsidizes the payments with their monthly phone plan. PC will always been extreme enthusiast machines, casual gamers dont acknowledge pc gaming.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the lines (as shown above) are just as long for ps5's and series x's.

no one is paying 1k for a 400 dollar console (not today) and if they are that even supports my argument even more. people are not abandoning consoles anytime soon, they can't keep them in stock and half the country is still trying to find one.

and no one spends 2k on phones either, everyone finances their phones and subsidizes the payments with their monthly phone plan. PC will always been extreme enthusiast machines, casual gamers dont acknowledge pc gaming.

Yes they are, just go on ebay and look at the recent sales and on stockx lmao

You might as well buy a gaming PC if you willing to pay 1000k for ps5 which weak hardware components

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yes they are, just go on ebay and look at the recent sales and on stockx lmao

You might as well buy a gaming PC if you willing to pay 1000k for ps5 which weak hardware components

i paid 500, and everything works the way i want right out the box with an hdmi and power cable.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
nikkas promoting 1080p cards in 2021. :mjlol:

Oh, how the PC gaming landscape has changed. :troll:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I'll say this. I haven't turned my PS5 on for 10 days my Switch gets most of the burn now. My life is too busy for me to sit in front of a TV and play a video game all day. Most people I know in my position(married w kid(s)) are in the same boat. Only people I know who just play consoles like that anymore are single childless people. People work two and three jobs more and more. The US is going down the same path Japan went down in the 90's and 2000's bruh.
I'm in the same boat as well. They only day I can seriously game is Tuesday and that's after all of my errands have been done. I miss when I was younger and I could just game and not worry about anything else :mjcry: