CAPCOM is making PC its main platform

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Capcom wilding with the copy protection on their pc titles

I’m still mad they did it remove Games for Windows Live from Street Fighter x Tekken. They still sell the game on steam, yet it doesn’t work without jumping through a billion hoops.

Monster Hunter Rise looks good though, I’ll sell my switch version of Rise and Wings of Ruin.

I just bought the Asus 6800m laptop and just bought a RTX 3060 and 5600x to hold me over through next year.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:
Uh...no one's paying 1000K for any system breh.

The price has no drop to 800-850, because its been a year since the release, people were buying them for 1000 for months, stop with the lies, the proof is on stock x and ebay, you can just look at the sales for december through march

gamers do not care about price

800 for a ps5 is ridiculous, that's more than a 3080ti, people wait outside for best buy for

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas promoting 1080p cards in 2021. :mjlol:

Oh, how the PC gaming landscape has changed. :troll:

The 30 series are all 4k card, that's only 300 dollars, the 3060 can play cyberpunk in 4k at 30fps, and its the weakest card the consoles can play cyberpunk in native 4k

like I said, the gaming landscape ass changed and its only gonna get worst for consoles this year

the 40 series in sept of 2022 will be released, and it will blow away the 30 series which is already the best price performance ever released

and the gen just started, so imagine by 2024 how garbage the consoles will be compared to be PC hardware, it's not comparable

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The price has no drop to 800-850, because its been a year since the release, people were buying them for 1000 for months, stop with the lies, the proof is on stock x and ebay, you can just look at the sales for december through march

gamers do not care about price

800 for a ps5 is ridiculous, that's more than a 3080ti, people wait outside for best buy for

1000K ain't 1k, fool.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long they release their games on PS5, I don’t care :yeshrug:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Casuals can't build PC's and the money it takes to build a functional PC to run games so you don't have to change components every 6 months to 1 year.

Consoles will always have a place!

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
the lines (as shown above) are just as long for ps5's and series x's.

no one is paying 1k for a 400 dollar console (not today) and if they are that even supports my argument even more. people are not abandoning consoles anytime soon, they can't keep them in stock and half the country is still trying to find one.

and no one spends 2k on phones either, everyone finances their phones and subsidizes the payments with their monthly phone plan. PC will always been extreme enthusiast machines, casual gamers dont acknowledge pc gaming.
A lot of people finance prebuilt PCs from these websites. After pay is eating off PC gaming right now. And Best Buy credit cards. Most PC gamers ain’t came all out of pocket at once.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A lot of people finance prebuilt PCs from these websites. After pay is eating off PC gaming right now. And Best Buy credit cards. Most PC gamers ain’t came all out of pocket at once.

and thats still a minority of PC players. Most pc players like myself aren't even playing on anything stronger than a next gen console. I think steam did a survey or something and the vast majority of users were playing on medium to low settings for games much less maxing out their configurations to make ps5 and series x obsolete liek @Master Teacher is claiming.

a good monitor alone cost as much as a a next gen system. consoles and pc are not in competiton with each other

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and thats still a minority of PC players. Most pc players like myself aren't even playing on anything stronger than a next gen console. I think steam did a survey or something and the vast majority of users were playing on medium to low settings for games much less maxing out their configurations to make ps5 and series x obsolete liek @Master Teacher is claiming.

a good monitor alone cost as much as a a next gen system. consoles and pc are not in competiton with each other

That's because there's a GPU shortage, not because of the cost

The 30 series is the most affordable line up of cards NVIDIA has ever made especially with price to performance

the 3060 the cheapest one averages 30 frames less than the 3080, which is far beyond any console, 3080 is for people who want high performance at 4k

You have loads of people with 1050ti who want a 3060 and 3060ti, but can't get one even after waiting in long ass lines at best buy

the 1050ti is still better than a ps4 lmao, best buy drops are happening every month and they have hundreds of GPUs but their hundreds waiting in line so people still can't get one, because of scalpers who camp out in groups

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You gotta put that guy on ignore. Hes like Craigdog but without the humor. At least courtney will sometimes say some outta this world wild shyt thatll make you go:mjlol:

that other guys like tap water n stale crackers worth of titangraphs. shyt posting with zero entertainment value.:unimpressed:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
most people already have tv's, whether they game or not. Most people don't have expensive 120hz+ pc monitors just sitting around, much less even desktop computers
I'm sure you know you can also hook the PC up to a TV

people got money. dudes got a $2000 subwoofer, but PC gaming is too expensive :whoa: