CAPCOM is making PC its main platform

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Based on what?

I'll say this. I haven't turned my PS5 on for 10 days my Switch gets most of the burn now. My life is too busy for me to sit in front of a TV and play a video game all day. Most people I know in my position(married w kid(s)) are in the same boat. Only people I know who just play consoles like that anymore are single childless people. People work two and three jobs more and more. The US is going down the same path Japan went down in the 90's and 2000's bruh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'll say this. I haven't turned my PS5 on for 10 days my Switch gets most of the burn now. My life is too busy for me to sit in front of a TV and play a video game all day. Most people I know in my position(married w kid(s)) are in the same boat. Only people I know who just play consoles like that anymore are single childless people. People work two and three jobs more and more. The US is going down the same path Japan went down in the 90's and 2000's bruh.

So completely anecdotal….

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the SteamDeck blows up it could definitely be the gate way for a lot of people to get into PC gaming.

I can’t see it happening since it will be limited to what it can do in the next 2 - 3 years. Steam had tried to dumb down pc with consoles in the pass I expect the same with the handhelds. Plus handheld pc is something that isn’t new and the GPD win has been out for a few years now and it’s a portable pc. Plus at the price point your not that far off from buying a better laptop with a gpu and cpu if portability is a concern.