Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I know they didn't have Hunter for most of CSU and Arizona St, but to keep it 100%, they probably peaked in the second half of that Nebraska game, game 2. Even the wonderful second half against USC is asterisk as hell with how deplorable USC's D is. Just been diminishing returns since game 2.

OL is ass, DL is ass, the secondary are ass, but I still feel like it's been some really poor personnel mngt. and scheming by the coaching.
To be fair Deion has been saying from the beginning he has to get more dogs to compete and that’s every evident. Really an inexcusable loss.

Colorado has been getting overwhelming favorable media coverage. It will be interesting to see how it will be now. Skip Baylee’s will lead the show Monday with it since cowboys play Monday night it’s beyond over saturated at this point.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
sheeesh...... they'll still get a bowl game tho.

you niccas praying on Prime's downfall are something else tho
This Stanford team had 7 straight losses in the PAC 12 and lost to a FCS team. I don't see how Colorado will be favored to win one game, much less two, down the stretch

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
29 and then 7 rest of the game

This is why you don’t let up
Breh the game turned on the 1st play of the 2nd half. Travis Hunter got rolled up on and had to leave the game.

Then he was reinserted and kept limping the whole 2nd half. Its impressive he still put up 60+? yards in the 2nd half but he was never the same defensively. And he suddenly couldnt get YAC anymore.

Problem is the only other guy that can get YAC is freshman Omarion Miller. But I he never saw the field again cause he didnt catch a pass in traffic.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was play Shadeur ran for 1st down and they praised his ball handing ability
the next play is before he threw the int. could he have pulled the ball and scored the TD on the 2nd play
mL5lYOF.gif

NKjK9CV.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This Stanford team had 7 straight losses in the PAC 12 and lost to a FCS team. I don't see how Colorado will be favored to win one game, much less two, down the stretch

They won’t even if they are up big any good team can chip away. They can’t stop anything. The crazy thing is Stanford couldn’t even run today and still had their way.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And the fukked up part is he picked most of this roster. So he has to take the full L for this season even though it’s year one.

At least when he first got to Jackson St. in 2020, he went 4-3 with the old roster and it was a Covid shortened season with zero attention. He basically put his reputation on the line for this roster and they fukked him - pause.

Did more than most coaches. Got them everything. And they making him look bad.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
What could the DC done better brehs??
Blitzed… they play wayyyyyyy tooo conservatively on defense because he’s afraid of his weak secondary …but if you let a qb sit back with no pressure and scan the field all game he’s going to find open receivers eventually…at least bringing pressure forces him to make quick decisions and potentially mistakes

vino

Superstar
Daps
Let stanford break a come back record on your home field. Choked a 29-0 lead on your home field. That’s straight bytch shot there. Everyone must lose them Dawg and Leader tags. No one deserves them tags.