"Cannon Busters" by LeSean Thomas (August 15th, 2019)

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
:snoop:DAMN MAN, I hate to be "that guy" but c'mon bruh. Even with all the resources & experience at his disposal that brotha still couldn't muster up ONE main character to be cool & Black?
If it had characters like Huey & Riley doing fantasy, "we f##k up dragons & play 2k" type vibe my damn debit card would be maxed on this sh#t. :ohlawd:
... I just feel like a dude of his caliber could really do something different. Bruh, Imagine Final Fantasy level action with Boondocks type humor. Sh#t would be revolutionary.:blessed: To me this look like regular anime just with a black dude strugglin to make it. :comeon:
I dont wanna be a hater :whoa: I actually hope he reaches his goal; Im just disappointed we got a brotha capable but he not spiteful enough to do a show like this with mostly black folk being the main focus. What would be the difference since they do the same sh#t in reverse to us in anime now? :sas2:
I feel that, but at the same time damn we gotta start somewhere.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure if they're gonna make it, brehs. Still sitting in the 74,000-75,000 range with just over two weeks left. :lupe:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Lil Wayne if They need a black dude to voice philly the kidd, OR if they want regular actors get johnny young bosch, the dude who voiced Kaneda in the english dub to akira and nero from DMC 4

Daps
Why do people that do Kickstarter put a time limit on the funds? If it was me I would wait and push it until it gets the funds. Might take longer to do but at least you know the project will get made if you push it hard enough.

Kickstarter doesn't let you run projects indefinitely. You have to choose a certain number of days.