"Cannon Busters" by LeSean Thomas (August 15th, 2019)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I doubt any nikka in this thread donated. I wanna see some receipts :mjpls:

HtWZ4qj.png

Money got tight for the holiday season so I didn't pledge 60 bones like I said I would :manny: But I still supported.

Daps

We have 9 HOURS LEFT!!! REWARDS!!!VOICE TALENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! :-D

Posted by Makestuff, LLC

It's been a long 29 day, 13 hour marathon, but together we are seeing the finished line in sight! This project is about to take off once our 10 hours are up and we all can't wait to get started on our initial steps! We're ALMOST THERE!!!!

dbba3c654f6815a805d4178d398588d2_large.png

We may not reach our $240k goal, but we're moving towards at least adding a couple more minutes to our pilot!

WALLPAPER BACKER REWARDS!
We're currently in the process of working on the wallpaper image for our backers and it will be ready sometime this month! Keep an eye out for updates!

Voice Talent Announcement!!!
We're also happy to announce the voice of another supporting character, Big Bull, leader of infamous Bounty Hunting-family, "The Cattle Clan", voiced by the awesome Kevin Grevioux!!!

4a4c95d7bbf949dcf0eeac3808ae79c3_large.jpg

de625e68b1948396643964e84af119e3_large.JPG

7bb61c5e52f13ad82023cec0bfc327cb_large.jpg

Kevin Grevioux is a screenwriter, producer, actor and a graphic novel creator who has 20 years experience in the film industry. After graduating Howard University with a degree in microbiology, and studying genetic engineering in grad school, Grevioux came to Hollywood where he acted in several films including, Alien Nation, The Mask, Congo, Batman Forever, Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes, The Hulk and Men In Black II. Kevin also co-created the successful Underworld franchise, which was his first produced writing credit. He was also a co-producer on the film series and played the character RAZE. Grevioux has just completed production on his latest film from his original screenplay and graphic novel I, Frankenstein produced by Lakeshore Entertainment. Grevioux was also the host of a short-lived Discovery Channel TV show called Real Monsters, and was a co-judge on the hit Syfy Channel series Face Off. In addition, Grevioux is a prolific writer in the comic book/graphic novel world. He has worked for both Marvel and DC Comics having written such characters as Spider-Man, Blade, Iron Man, Batman, Superman, the Phantom and the critically acclaimed Adam: Legend of the Blue Marvel for Marvel which he created. He has established an independent creator-owed comic book/graphic novel company called Darkstorm Studios. Under this imprint Kevin has created ZMD: Zombies of Mass Destruction, I, Frankenstein, Monstroids, Shurika, Skull & Guns, The Gray Men, Alius Rex and Battlesphere. As well as Astounding Comics, which produces all-ages titles such as Valkyries, Njuma, Cryptokids, Guardian Heroes, The Atoms Family, The Toy Box, Mighty Girls, The Vindicators and The Hammer Kid. Grevioux animation credits include episodes of both Ben 10: Ultimate Alien and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Kevin's addition to the project adds all the more awesome and fun to our final product! We're excited to have him on board! ;-D

More Production Art!!!!

b06911d49276a9372c4d8257a91d24db_large.png

a9fb63056558fed9db7c233dd73a0dde_large.png

39ea0aebc5f5bb3cbf6b43e4e2b9fedd_large.png

We're almost there!!!!!

#MakeStuff

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I'll research later, but anybody know the rating for the show?( for teens / adults ) etc?