Candace Parker Husband Files For Divorce(Update: She PAWGING)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5xw6cc.gif

Jesus help me I can't breath....:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
First I find out about Renee Montgomery. Now Candace too? Aja Wilson is my last hope. I don't understand women having kids raising them in that type of environment.

Most of these women under 40 have been brainwashed by the LGBTQ movement in grade school. It's all planned. That stuff started to peak it's head out when I was in high school.

These young girls now don't know how indoctrinated they are into the Babylon system. That's why it's hard for men to find real wives (women that are good for marriage).

A man has to know the truth about this world first, before he can successfully build a family in it. Most of these women are not marriable. Especially in the West.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of these women under 40 have been brainwashed by the LGBTQ movement in grade school. It's all planned. That stuff started to peak it's head out when I was in high school.

These young girls now don't know how indoctrinated they are into the Babylon system. That's why it's hard for men to find real wives (women that are good for marriage).

A man has to know the truth about this world first, before he can successfully build a family in it. Most of these women are not marriable. Especially in the West.
:jbhmm:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It’s not even that the players are gay, but that gay culture is prevalent at the games. Most people that like women’s basketball are old people and families with daughters. Neither one of those groups wants to go to a game and see blatant homosexuality on display in the stands.

My uncle use to have court side season tickets for the The WNBA, but he stopped going to the games because of all the PRIDE promotion in the arena. And I’ve talked to people that use to take their kids to games because the tickets were so inexpensive that now refuse to go because of the gayness. They’ve alienated a large group of people to please the minority.
Yeah one of my teachers went to a few Atlanta Dream games and he said he had never seen that many lesbians in one place in his life :russ: