Candace Parker Husband Files For Divorce(Update: She PAWGING)

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I always thought she was beautiful. But her being 6'5. Yeah idk if most dudes would be willing to make that expedition. I don't have a problem with her height. Her body is lanky and awkward as fukk.
Because she’s 6 ft 8 playin ball I don’t know how anybody looks at her and wants to fukk her :mjlol:

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
They keep crying about why no one supports the WNBA. No one wants to watch a bunch of lesbians play ball. It's just that simple. The world ain't changed as much as they want us to believe.

It’s not even that the players are gay, but that gay culture is prevalent at the games. Most people that like women’s basketball are old people and families with daughters. Neither one of those groups wants to go to a game and see blatant homosexuality on display in the stands.

My uncle use to have court side season tickets for the The WNBA, but he stopped going to the games because of all the PRIDE promotion in the arena. And I’ve talked to people that use to take their kids to games because the tickets were so inexpensive that now refuse to go because of the gayness. They’ve alienated a large group of people to please the minority.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

5xw6cc.gif

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
It’s not even that the players are gay, but that gay culture is prevalent at the games. Most people that like women’s basketball are old people and families with daughters. Neither one of those groups wants to go to a game and see blatant homosexuality on display in the stands.

My uncle use to have court side season tickets for the The WNBA, but he stopped going to the games because of all the PRIDE promotion in the arena. And I’ve talked to people that use to take their kids to games because the tickets were so inexpensive that now refuse to go because of the gayness. They’ve alienated a large group of people to please the minority.
Tykes and dykes,
Respectfully.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I dont at all. I've witnessed it.

I was in Vegas a couple years back and ran into her and her crew at one of the pool clubs. Saw some chick hugged up on her. One of my boys was talking to her teammate's girl and she stepped to him and G-checked him. He was too starstruck to even respond (though we did get invited to go to same club they were hitting up that night).

Can’t embed but your post describe this skit

Gold Diggers - SNL