Candace Parker Husband Files For Divorce(Update: She PAWGING)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Candace was always overrated to hell off the strength of 90% of pro female basketball players being busted/masculine. Just took her dyking for everyone to stop pretending she wasn't. She had a face that didn't hurt to look at (especially in comparison to her peers) but she was never sexy and never had curves.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Candace was always overrated to hell off the strength of 90% of pro female basketball players being busted/masculine. Just took her dyking for everyone to stop pretending she wasn't. She had a face that didn't hurt to look at (especially in comparison to her peers) but she was never sexy and never had curves.

She's definitely all face.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Who cares what she built like? she only messes with pawgs and retarded face nikkas. We ain't bout the hit anytime soon

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Damn she used breh for that Nut as a beard. I had a crush on Candace when Williams bagged her.

She's just wenching that's not a beard

That's ufc light weight Drew Dober

drew-dober-ufc-246-pre-fight-interview.jpg

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Damn she used breh for that Nut as a beard. I had a crush on Candace when Williams bagged her.

It’s why Williams filed for divorce from her

You can go back on the Russian girl’s IG and Candace appears while she’s married to Williams a decade ago

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

WHY MOST GAY BLACK CELEBS
ALWAYS GOT WHITE SPOUSES?

:devil:
:evil:

You right tbh. How many healthy black gay role models are there in the media though? I don’t really remember many. I’m sure the out and proud people they always looked up to and were paraded on TV were always white. But I met 2 separate lesbian couples the other weekend that were all black so maybe it’s just a ymmv type thing.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You right tbh. How many healthy black gay role models are there in the media though? I don’t really remember many. I’m sure the out and proud people they always looked up to and were paraded on TV were always white. But I met 2 separate lesbian couples the other weekend that were all black so maybe it’s just a ymmv type thing.

YEA THATS WHY I SAID CELEBRITY

EVEN WADES BOYFRIEND
WAS A CAC.

:dame:ANDREW GILLIUM
:devil:
:evil: