Candace Parker Husband Files For Divorce(Update: She PAWGING)

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I dont at all. I've witnessed it.

I was in Vegas a couple years back and ran into her and her crew at one of the pool clubs. Saw some chick hugged up on her. One of my boys was talking to her teammate's girl and she stepped to him and G-checked him. He was too starstruck to even respond (though we did get invited to go to same club they were hitting up that night).

One of my homies was at a club in DC and tried that with Natasha Cloud :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They keep crying about why no one supports the WNBA. No one wants to watch a bunch of lesbians play ball. It's just that simple. The world ain't changed as much as they want us to believe.

sad but true.

and women don't even support as they should. you'd think different if you believe social media.

I do watch some games from time to time though and it's not bad :yeshrug:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
They keep crying about why no one supports the WNBA. No one wants to watch a bunch of lesbians play ball. It's just that simple. The world ain't changed as much as they want us to believe.

:mjlol: Now it's homophobia?

It's time to have that conversation...they aren't that good at basketball...

(Yes, I'm sure the YT is prone to CAC-a-mania, but, the point stands)

I'm sorry, I tried to be nice. But, this is like watching the worst of the NBA every night. The shyt isn't that good.

ya'll couldn't tell Candace was gay by them suits she wears on Inside The NBA? She goes to the same tailor as Kenny Smith, shyt was a dead giveaway.

EDIT: :lupe: I didn't want to assume, but, she was looking like a top to Brittany Griner's bottom.

Last edited:

seanDON

Pro
Daps
I always thought she was beautiful. But her being 6'5. Yeah idk if most dudes would be willing to make that expedition. I don't have a problem with her height. Her body is lanky and awkward as fukk.

Yooo I been saying the same thing for awhile now! Lol
facially ...she’s pretty as shyt but her body is .....:francis:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I bet he caught her munching on some p*ssy overseas.

Looks like You won your bet, sir
full

Last edited: