Candace Owens (Kanye's BFF) says that the feds created Gangsta Rap, cube responds

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Could be a Coli lurker. :francis:

It's corny that he even replied. The fact that she said, "I will never change my mind on this" about some random conspiracy says a lot regarding how she thinks. :mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even if you believed her premise, which is 100% bullshyt, "gangsta rap" would have been created in the 1980s? By the government? When *checks notes* the Republicans were in control of the government?

So the political party that she supports was behind the music that led to the destruction of her own peoples values?

:jbhmm: :mjlol:

Candace Owens is the Queen Smart-Dumb bytch.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I mean, it was/is used as a tool by white supremacy to destroy the black race by normalizing a destructive lifestyle. The white executives in the music industry funded/promoted/marketed certain artists, pushing the destructive messaging.

They didn't create it, but they damn sure didn't kill it.

The methods of white supremacy change, but the goal remains the same. Destroy the black race in a multifaceted attack. If they can't get us with alcohol, get us with drugs. If they can't get us with guns, introduce gangster rap to normalize the behavior. Now we have social media and entertainers/shows normalizing homosexual behavior. Stay strong people...the goal remains the same.

If you don't think music can penetrate your subconscious, I'd advise you do some research. There are alphabet agencies heavily invested in manipulating behavior subconsciously.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I mean, it was/is used as a tool by white supremacy to destroy the black race by normalizing a destructive lifestyle. The white executives in the music industry funded/promoted/marketed certain artists, pushing the destructive messaging.

They didn't create it, but they damn sure didn't kill it.

The methods of white supremacy change, but the goal remains the same. Destroy the black race in a multifaceted attack. If they can't get us with alcohol, get us with drugs. If they can't get us with guns, introduce gangster rap to normalize the behavior. Now we have social media and entertainers/shows normalizing homosexual behavior. Stay strong people...the goal remains the same.

If you don't think music can penetrate your subconscious, I'd advise you do some research. There are alphabet agencies heavily invested in manipulating behavior subconsciously.
Your stories (rap) are your stories. Cool. Sell it out the trunk of your car. That shyt shouldn’t be in media. Our homes, hearts and minds were weakened by civil rights, Vietnam (heroine), crack, mass imprisonment, and music.

No fathers at home and now I get to watch and listen trauma music all day. I get to see gangs sell drugs, carry guns, and protect their set.

How different would the community be if media only informed and not entertained?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your stories (rap) are your stories. Cool. Sell it out the trunk of your car. That shyt shouldn’t be in media. Our homes, hearts and minds were weakened by civil rights, Vietnam (heroine), crack, mass imprisonment, and music.

No fathers at home and now I get to watch and listen trauma music all day. I get to see gangs sell drugs, carry guns, and protect their set.

How different would the community be if media only informed and not entertained?

There are no excuses at this point. Everybody knows and everyone has made choices and picked sides. The problem is the fence sitters. Black elitism/bouleism needs to return to the forefront. But it shouldnt be bassed soley in financial standing and "education". It should be based in culture. Aspects of the culture you dont agree with,that you believe promotes ignorance and degeneracy,that serves no purpose?

People who believe that need to take a hardline stance against it. Many people dont like it,but still allow their kids to listen to it. "Bu bu but I listened to it and turned out fine:damn:". No,your home needs to be ran a certain way based on your belief system. People believe in God,education,financial independence,knowledge of self. But dont require their children to spend minimum time daily studying.

We have gotten away from the c00ning and self hate involved with black elitism/boule. Instead creating a larger demographic of righteously boule.:respect:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Y'all hate this bytch.
I wanna throat fck her.

And I've really never heard her say anything completely wrong or against black people.

Cubes response is not well thought out.
Ur reality was shaped my brother.
The images in ur head that u rapped about were given to u.
He's a puppet but thinks he's a real boy

Last edited: