Candace Owens interview with The Breakfast Club 3/21/2024

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They shoulda asked her George Floyd. Thats one of her most egregious views to me. This was pretty safe. I thought they was going to challenge her on her treh, lgbtq views but they didn't. That surprised me the most.

She defended Ahmaud Arbery's kllers without knowing the facts. Just went to bat for them instantly. Never apologized or backtracked. I can't take anyone seriously who thinks she deserves any attention. No one.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So basically its "if I dont get mine, then screw it" how narcisistic...

And you care about Israel/Palestine more than Black Issues? Sus, and you are more likely to get a cease fire from Biden than from Trump regarding that.

And regarding the judges, he got a far right pick because of voter apathy in 2016, the solution to that is to not give him 2 more.

Your premise acts as if roe v wade and affirmative action were ALWAYS going to be overturned. No they werent, especially if Hillary had won. This would not have even been a discussion, and republicans would've had to move/stay into a more central direction. Trump made it OKAY to go farrr right.

Whats hilarious about this is, even if all this were 100% true. It's doesnt even acknowledge that seems in between that Trump has done that hasnt been done in the history of this country. Abd would not have happened if it werent for Trump specifically. Trump has certainly single handedly affected the general behavior of his constituents. Don't you agree?

Does Jan 6th happen under John McCain (random example)? Yes or No. The answer is no.

Does the pandemic have a delayed reaponse, where the pandemic task force was disbanded, and generally not taken seriously by right wingers to the same degree under a John McCain? Likely not.

Does rhetoric that simply causes tension and emboldens racism across the board happen under any normal republican pre-2016? Like "kung flu" "stand by stand down" etc

Those things matter, and are unprecedented. You are largely ignoring the dudes impact on the PEOPLE that has already been proven. Thats not theory.

Aside from policy, Trump affects the way people ACT. He emboldens racism, this is proven. Not a scare tactic. Its a fact, he already did it.
Yeah, Universal Healthcare, Israel Palestine conflict, income inequality is just for me. Jesus. lol
It depends which Black issue. The president doesn't have that much material effect on us collectively.
Voting doesn't guarantee anything. Like I said I voted for Hillary she still lost. So don't put those judges on me.
Trump is just the eventuality of where our two party politics was headed. George W. Bush was a new and different kind of evil when he won to. It just escalates. Imagine who is after Trump? And really the way the system is set up regular citizens are powerless to stop it. Hold your nuts and stop grasping for straws.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Yeah, Universal Healthcare, Israel Palestine conflict, income inequality is just for me. Jesus. lol
It depends which Black issue. The president doesn't have that much material effect on us collectively.
Voting doesn't guarantee anything. Like I said I voted for Hillary she still lost. So don't put those judges on me.
Trump is just the eventuality of where our two party politics was headed. George W. Bush was a new and different kind of evil when he won to. It just escalates. Imagine who is after Trump? And really the way the system is set up regular citizens are powerless to stop it. Hold your nuts and stop grasping for straws.
I disagree with this; once Obama was in play and Hillary was next up we at least were going in a more progressive direction socially. I would've wanted Bernie...but without the Obama elect, a Bernie run wouldn't have even been possible or at least popular. It was a fork in the road moment for America. If Hillary would've won, you would have seen a more moderate right wing today.

George W. still didn't affect the behavior of people in this way. He also didn't appeal to racism so blatantly; Nor did he divide states with the rhetoric we hear today.

To be honest, Trump running reallllly threw things off. He is unique. He largely won because of democratic in-fighting, Apathy once Bernie lost, the bernie vote splitting the democratic base, and...people just didn't think Donald would win. Similar to what could happen in 2024 if we're stupid.

But the general divisive nature of the country today, the hike in racism and general lunacy of today is from Trump, it is proven; and isn't a scare tactic, it fukking happened. and it's because of him. Vivek, Nikki Haley, DeSantis, etc all had to act more far right than usual because of MAGA. If they were going against Obama in 2008; you'd see a very different version of them and their messaging.

when evaluating Trump you certainly need to include how people are behaving because of him. not JUST policy. he is unique in the sense that he affects the psychology of America. That clearly would be better if that stopped; even the lingering idea of him coming back is what has these people still acting insane during Bidens presidency. He. needs. to. go.

and who knows....the damage may be beyond repair. But trump...definitely needs to be taken out of the equation. This is simply a matter of diagnosing toxicity, not just policy. You need to put on your sociology hat when it comes to Trump. If you are exclusively looking at Policy then you are severely not getting that the culture of the country is the major issue here.

The good news is, I think Trump is the tool for them here....nobody else will speak the idiot language in the way trump does. if he's gone, then it's kind of over. even right wingers admit this actually. Hence why Jan 6th happened.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Char has always been M.O.E gang, and lately he has been shifting. Around August/Sept, don’t be surprised if he starts endorsing Trump, he sees how the black conservative grift is hitting for bank, and he ain’t gonna let that money slip past him.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Excellent interview, agree with almost everything she said.
You dont have to be a black fukking liberal, and they are not your goddamn friends - No party is - Stop being stupid as shyt :mjlol:

We need people like Candace AND Umar to widen the spectrum of THOUGHT. Its not good to just hear one POV all the time. Well done Sista

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You dont have to be a black fukking liberal, and they are not your goddamn friends - No party is - Stop being stupid as shyt :mjlol:

We need people like Candace AND Umar to widen the spectrum of THOUGHT. Its not good to just hear one POV all the time. Well done Sista
I will say more diversity thought needs to be tolerated among Black people but not Candace Owens. She has said some heinous lies about George Floyd and Breonna Taylor to try and make excuses for police brutality/excessive force. She's not it chief.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

You first lol.

2 months ago she jumped on the DEI boogeyman wave and was going around saying that she's terrified of female and black pilots. Saying that we need to hear out people like this is some aggressive centrist bullshyt and it doesn't make you look like some type of critical thinker. It makes you look gullible