Candace Owens interview with The Breakfast Club 3/21/2024

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I asked you which one would make the majority if white people happier: not letting Trump in. Or not Voting?

You pick one. Not quote and then say "I dont care about what makes white people happy"
Thats called deflection. As I said you would do.

Which also means you dont care about the policies that hurt black people thatbwill come into play which is the REASON why white people would be happy.

Again, you dont care about right and wrong. Or at the very least, you dont care about blacks. And thats okay. Just be honest.
I explicitly said, "Not letting Trump in" then added I don't care what makes white people happy because I don't. Improve your reading comprehension please. lol
The rest of that is you just jumping to conclusions that make you feel better. Sad self soothing.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bothsides existed back when zeitgeist came onto youtube almost 20 years ago. You are late as fukk and intellectually behind.

I was *bothsides* when I was 14 lol

However your brain just caught up and think its new. Problem is, you dont know timing. Im both sides all day, but Trump is a bit of a hitch in the plans. A new variable. White people think he's the ticket back to their supremacy, so naturally, if you REALLY wanna troll some white people. Dont let Trump in. And watch them go INSANE. Its so delicious.

You clearly dont want to stop that shyt though. I sure do. Just for the lulz if anything. You dont dislike whites enough tbh. Thats biggest thing you can do to upset them and you aint doing it.

Even Peter Joseph, the creator of Zeitgeist, even was like ehhh, this Trump dude is an issue. Dont let him in and then continue our plan.

You are late. Bothsides was 20 years ago. You are moving like its Bush vs John Kerry or something like that. You think the way I did when i was 14. Thats bad my guy. Keep up.

ok and your acting like as if your telling us new information.... :francis:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
They shoulda asked her George Floyd. Thats one of her most egregious views to me. This was pretty safe. I thought they was going to challenge her on her treh, lgbtq views but they didn't. That surprised me the most.
Nah. They wouldn't do that because they are trying to be cutesy and normalize her to black folks. Seriously, what was the point of this "interview'? She ain't say shyt. They keep giving clowns a platform like Vivek and weirdo Zionists. It's spooky

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I explicitly said, "Not letting Trump in" then added I don't care what makes white people happy because I don't. Improve your reading comprehension please. lol
The rest of that is you just jumping to conclusions that make you feel better. Sad self soothing.

You edited

And wait...not letting Trump in would make 57% of whites that want him in and 80% of white males that voted for him happier? Lol you know that isn't true. Or you dont even remember the question.

I already gave you tangible reasons, such as court picks and policies would actually hurt blacks and others. You ignored that though...which alludes to why they would be "happy"

You simply dont prioritize those things correct?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You edited.

And wait...not letting Trump in would make 57% of whites that want him in and 80% of white males that voted for him happier? Lol you know that isn't true. Or you dont even remember the question.

I already gave you tangible reasons, such as court picks and policies would actually hurt blacks and others. You ignored that though...which alludes to why they would be "happy"

You simply dont prioritize those things correct?
What's the source of these percentages? lol
Stop making shyt up.
I don't care about white people's thoughts and feelings for like the 4th time. You're on that type of time not me.
Sounds like you aren't both sides and your "make white people mad" was bullshyt. Now you are talking policies and judges. You are a blue no matter who guy feigning #BothSides. lol

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
What's the source of these percentages? lol
Stop making shyt up.
I don't care about white people's thoughts and feelings for like the 4th time. You're on that type of time not me.
Sounds like you aren't both sides and your "make white people mad" was bullshyt. Now you are talking policies and judges. You are a blue no matter who guy feigning #BothSides. lol
Whites voted for Trump last term 57 percent to 43%. Been around that number since 2016.

80% of them were white male. You can google this.

They are actually the only demographic to vote for him in majority.

And as I said, the reason they are sooo into him is because of policies, court picks, and rhetoric that affect blacks...and virtually everyone else really.

Hence the focus on DEI, Federal funding for diversity quotas, affirmative action, roe v Wade, black histiry teachings Etc.

You clearly just dont really pay attention to what is going on.

You want tangible reasons there you fukking go, your turn. Oh wait you likely have nothing...just deflection.

Go ahead and be a lazy negro and do as you are stereotyped.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Whites voted for Trump last term 57 percent to 43%. Been around that number since 2016.

80% of them were white male. You can google this.

They are actually the only demographic to vote for him in majority.

And as I said, the reason they are sooo into him is because of policies, court picks, and rhetoric that affect blacks...and virtually everyone else really.

Hence the focus on DEI, Federal funding for diversity quotas, affirmative action, roe v Wade, black histiry teachings Etc.

You clearly just dont really pay attention to what is going on.

You want tangible reasons there you fukking go, your turn. Oh wait you likely have nothing...just deflection.

Go ahead and be a lazy negro and do as you are stereotyped.
Sounds like you are an expert on white males and what they desire. I wonder why?! lol
Everything you listed Republicans have been trying to do prior to Trump ever thinking of running for president besides the DEI stuff since that has only come about recently. It's not unique to Trump. It seems you just started paying attention to what's going on.
Negro huh? 1950 called it wants its word back. lol

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Jews have a very rigid set of beliefs, practices, and shared history/lineage. It also helps that their numbers are low so it's easier for them to stay-on-code when it matters.

Black people just have "Black" - there is no codified system, no set of beliefs, and today, no shared history/lineage amongst the collective known as Black.
Reasons #312,556 for FBA/ados as socio-cultural movement

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Sounds like you are an expert on white males and what they desire. I wonder why?! lol

You wonder why? Unlike you, I like finding the source to why things are generally happening from a sociological standpoint. And for the most part, the evidence leads to them...to a staggering degree.

Im having doubts you are black.

Everything you listed Republicans have been trying to do prior to Trump ever thinking of running for president

Wrong, they understood for example..overturning roe v wade was generally unpopular, and would hurt the election chances in midterms pre-trump. However, with Trumps radicalization of the republican party by merely his example, and his appointment of a far right judge. We have very bold rights taken away like roe v wade and affirmative action that wouldnt have been taken away previously due to it being a bad strategy for support.

And if we didnt promote apathy in 2016 like *you* are doing, then we'd have a judge in that seat that wouldnt have overturned those things. Not voting didnt bring us anything good. Thanks.

Mind you he gets 2 more picks if he wins.

besides the DEI stuff since that has only come about recently. It's not unique to Trump. It seems you just started paying attention to what's going on.

Its funny how you are lowkey trying to absolve Trump from having a major impact on these things coming into fruition.

Thats why the question about " if you think the past 4 years were equal to Trumps term" was important, because I can see if you think Trumps handeling of the pandemic and rhetoric didnt affect the people, or his ending of regulations to corporations didnt affect the people, or if hia Tax cuts to the rich, his only promise he kept..affected the people.

I can see why you didnt want to answer that question

Negro huh? 1950 called it wants its word back. lol

Yes, Negro. It will never be outdated. But im having doubts you are actually black right now...