Candace Owens: I married a white man because I couldn't find a Black man to stimulate me mentally. My white husband is brilliant.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She has no perspective. Ol girl is a full blown hypocrite, grifter, and an enabler (i.e. letting Kanye wild out a few years back and had to step back when Turning Point told her to fall back because Kanye's rants on Jews)

Bytch riding high right now because Conservatives are trying to dissuade black men mostly from voting, but trust and believe she's gonna get the Steven Crowder treatment sooner or later.
Difference with her is I think she’s smart enough to know this, and is collecting ALL her coins now before White folks flip on her. She’s going to disappear when it’s time with millions in the bank.

In a way, she reminds me of a younger Omorosa. She’s always going to be ok because she knows how to maneuver in (and out of) White spaces well enough to maintain her name/image and money.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lol @ her mentioning Thomas Sowell

Anyway.

She didn’t actually say anything wrong.

I do find her intellectually dishonest at times…many times…
But despite that, she would run circles around CTG and TBC without really trying lol

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is really a sinister plan. The amount of misinformation and outright ignorance broadcasted to black folks on these platforms is dangerous.

Candace Owens, a woman who said George Floyd deserved it, Europeans created slavery to help black people, amongst other vile things, is being legitimized before our eyes. Charlamagne is a true despicable c00n.

and don't forget dj envy, who as we all know, was blatantly scamming the black community with his real estate shennanigans. he's just as bad. and on top of that, he's dumb.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see another of supposed black men giving cover to this bytch as well.

Let’s call a spade and spade, this is a problem that transcends gender.
Yup. I’m seeing actual black people that I know talking about how they agree with her stances and how we need to be “open minded”. It’s really disturbing where we’re headed.

When white people are literally trying to rewrite and sanitize our history, platforming someone this devilish and deviant is inexcusable.

When younger black people were more aware and learned, people like this were mocked (Larry Elder). Now we have black people cheering her on. Our history is truly at stake.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Stamford and CT in general is a wasteland for Black dating. Gotta lot of Carrib people and most middle/upper Black Americans are into cacs and are lame as fukk...

I ended up dating a Jamaican girl for 4 years throughout middle and high school because their moms raised them traditionally and they were solid GFs and cool as fukk, hard working etc.

I would relate it to Phoenix where most people leave the city to find quality. The best dating you can get is in DMV, North Carolina, or Dallas.

I spent some time in Stamford schools and honestly it's a huge class disparity between Black folks and it shows in every aspect of life.

Black Americans in CT are split between hood and sellout. No in-between.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yup. I’m seeing actual black people that I know talking about how they agree with her stances and how we need to be “open minded”. It’s really disturbing where we’re headed.

When white people are literally trying to rewrite and sanitize our history, platforming someone this devilish and deviant is inexcusable.

When younger black people were more aware and learned, people like this were mocked (Larry Elder). Now we have black people cheering her on. Our history is truly at stake.

I dont/ever have seen any other race of people who have a segment of their own at such a large degree desperate to give validation to people who dont see their humanity, refuse to see it and work activity to disguise it.

this shyt is fukking weird, like why is self hatred so prominent in the black community. Particularly in the states.

I just dont get it. You have someone whose whole purpose is to validate anti black racism by the right wing conservative and people cant even think critically about what this is all about.

I just dont know......seems like people will only see once they feel and black americans cannot affort to feel

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

Anyway.

But despite that, she would run circles around CTG and TBC without really trying lol
Her last podcast...she and another pseudo religious c00n sucked him off. I never heard of Sowell.. Once I googled him I knew immediately that this dude is a complete defeatist bootlicker.

Daps

Anyway.

She didn't say anything wrong when she basically said that black men aint intellectual and that's why she got a white man. You are out of your damn mind.