Candace Owens: I married a white man because I couldn't find a Black man to stimulate me mentally. My white husband is brilliant.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Command-and-Conquer-Rivals-alpha-sign-up.gif

:whew: so much to take in.

• A broken clock of a radio show
  • PAWM propaganda
  • Candace ultra c00n ass going zero to DEFCON 10
  • Feelings may get hurt in this thread
  • Bloodbath by the time I wake up from me nap time

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
She’s a c00n but her answer wasn’t what OP is trying to fan the flames on. I’ve passed up plenty of better looking men because we didn’t relate intellectually and pursued ok looking guys because they engaged the full gamut of my personality, intellect and interests.

She's obviously a self hating c00n stop splaining for her.

She went from Asian to White.

Obvious self hating shyt.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
This going to hurt some of you cats feelings.
It really won't

Black men need to begin to be honest about what we want. Let's be real, none of us are checking for candace owens. She is the exact type of black woman we would expect to be with a whyte man. Let's her continue her love with her whyte man. We know dam well if she was available we wouldn't be going. And everyone needs love.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
It really won't

Black men need to begin to be honest about what we want. Let's be real, none of us are checking for candace owens. She is the exact type of black woman we would expect to be with a whyte man. Let's her continue her love with her whyte man. We know dam well if she was available we wouldn't be going. And everyone needs love.
Really? There's about a thread a month about this smut filled with nikkas getting heated.

Most of you cats want to smash her. It's okay. :manny:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A c00n interview on a destructive radio station posted on an even more destructive social media page

There's levels to this much black destruction :wow:
This is really a sinister plan. The amount of misinformation and outright ignorance broadcasted to black folks on these platforms is dangerous.

Candace Owens, a woman who said George Floyd deserved it, Europeans created slavery to help black people, amongst other vile things, is being legitimized before our eyes. Charlamagne is a true despicable c00n.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She’s a c00n but her answer wasn’t what OP is trying to fan the flames on. I’ve passed up plenty of better looking men because we didn’t relate intellectually and pursued ok looking guys because they engaged the full gamut of my personality, intellect and interests.

ugly gang got a chance :blessed:

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
No one looks for a male/female version of themselves for a life partner. :gucci:.

My lady is a lady. I dont want her to be the girl version of me. She is my place of peace. My source of love and comfort. I don't want her to like football and basketball, go to games with me, read the books I read or all that . She likes girly things and that's Ok.

This Trump loving she-bytch was never going to marry a black man. She worships white people and was always gonna wench. This 'I don't see race' nonsense is just her try to play the part.

The problem with this is not that she married a white man. It's going around talking down to black men and making it seem like white men are virtuous men while black men are degenerates.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The comment section is exactly what I thought it would be :ehh: Though it was slightly surprising to see how many people liked the Candace is for black people comment.