Candace Owens: I married a white man because I couldn't find a Black man to stimulate me mentally. My white husband is brilliant.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
And let's not act like PAWGers and Passport Bros on here don't claim that they feel they have more in common with non-Black or foreign women than Black women.

I'm not excusing Candace but what she said doesn't differ too much from brehs claiming that they prefer Latinas because they have more traditional values and know how to please their men and what have you.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I had to stop 5 seconds in when she builds a colossal strawman. People get at her for shytting on Black families because she did not create a Black family. Notbing to do with "revisiting Loving v Virginia".

Can't stand this bytch and her articulate bad faith argumentation. Idiots hear good enunciation amd a couple of SAT words and think the person knows what they're talking about.
Very true!

Tair

Superstar
Daps
People care too much about the "race" of a stranger's partner. It's weird and makes you look crazy.

Outside of that, I never listened to Candace Owens speak other than seeing a few clips years ago. And, personally, I still don't give a damn what she has to say.

I guess she doesn't stimulate me intellectually. It is what it is.

:manny:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yea and look how many nikkaz love being wrappped up in all the destructiveness and supporting them.

Say what you want but Candace ownens even though she on some c00n time still gets alot of clicks from the black community. Look at all the black so called platforms and events she gets invited to. It’s not just cacs supporting her.

But I’m starting to see her perspective when you really think about it if you can’t find some one to treat you good in your own race why not venture out. That goes for both black men and women. This is coming from someone who is marrying a black woman btw.

:yeshrug:
She has no perspective. Ol girl is a full blown hypocrite, grifter, and an enabler (i.e. letting Kanye wild out a few years back and had to step back when Turning Point told her to fall back because Kanye's rants on Jews)

Bytch riding high right now because Conservatives are trying to dissuade black men mostly from voting, but trust and believe she's gonna get the Steven Crowder treatment sooner or later.

Daps
She’s a c00n but her answer wasn’t what OP is trying to fan the flames on. I’ve passed up plenty of better looking men because we didn’t relate intellectually and pursued ok looking guys because they engaged the full gamut of my personality, intellect and interests.

She was talking about in the context of race and you know it. The dog whistle that she was blowing is that she couldn't find an intelligent black man on her level because he doesn't exist but she was easily able to find an intelligent white man. This is how she tricks you, by saying things subliminally where her racist audience hears the dog whistle but others don't.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Her husband is a literal right wing racist trust fund baby that failed at each and every one of his private business ventures and had to had shyt literally handed to him. this is who she relates to? Okay sis. :mjlol:
Ay that dude is “Rent Em Spoons” level business minded for real