Candace "Juelzing" Owens was invited to speak on White Supremacy at the House, blames black folks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this chick is a very egregious example of accepting a contrarian role for acceptance by a group of people who will never really accept her. she's just a useful idio

She doing this for money.... when she figured out riding the democratic social justice wave wasn’t paying a big bag due to it being over crowded, she jumped to the other side where she knew she would be a niche and make more money

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
While she is indeed a c00n I'm not a fan of ppl constantly downplaying black on black crime since it's more likely to happen to me than a cac murdering me.

There was also a Coli brehs whose little brother was murdered a few days ago
Who was the member? Did he write about it here? Rest in Peace to his brother

I read the headline and know what script she's reading from because I've heard it before. Black victims of crime is a serious topic and should be addressed constantly. It's too serious an issue for her to be using it as a shield when other topics are being discussed though.
I mean death trumps everything, but if I'm at a meeting about racist lending practices by banks in Florida, I can't say "bu bu but the homicide rate in Newark,NJ is high".

Your point is taken though.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Is black on black crime a problem?

Black on black is a trust problem
It's a single parenting problem
It's a c00n problem
Now it's a immigrant problem
Its a toxic music culture problem
It's a white supremacy problem
It's a lack of job and resource problem

There is no aspect of black America that's not that doesnt need major adjustments besides sports.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
While she is indeed a c00n I'm not a fan of ppl constantly downplaying black on black crime since it's more likely to happen to me than a cac murdering me.

There was also a Coli brehs whose little brother was murdered a few days ago
You're more likely to be killed by a poor black than a middle class or rich one.
So shouldn't it be poor black on poor black crime?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You're more likely to be killed by a poor black than a middle class or rich one.
So shouldn't it be poor black on poor black crime?
Majority of the same poor people from those same neighborhoods as the criminals work honest jobs and try to raise their families . Stop making excuses for criminals.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Majority of the same poor people from those same neighborhoods as the criminals work honest jobs and try to raise their families . Stop making excuses for criminals.
What excuse are you talking about?

I'm just trying to narrow down the demographic that commits all these crimes. It ain't rich blacks killing rich blacks.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why are you in shock? She is an actress for the white supremacists
This. The less attention she's given, the better. She lives for the type of reaction that's she's getting right now because it takes the focus away from those who have a stake in the community need to focus on.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Remember she is an immigrant

How is somebody born in America an immigrant?

One side of her family is from immigrant roots, the other side is AA.
Thank you.

Same description applies to the person whose quote I used in my first post in the thread, though. Must have gone over your head.
"This 20th century Uncle Thomas is a professional Negro-by that I mean his profession is to be a Negro for the white man"
Malcolm X