Candace "Juelzing" Owens was invited to speak on White Supremacy at the House, blames black folks

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you see where the man said that she blocked him on Twitter after his tweet?... how convenient- she blocks any type of logical discourse instead of responding to his valid question.

He says he found out she blocked him a few days ago, but still safe to assume it was because he said something true about her.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that bytch needs her chin rocked.
:ehh:

UKVu0t8.gif

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
While she is indeed a c00n I'm not a fan of ppl constantly downplaying black on black crime since it's more likely to happen to me than a cac murdering me.

There was also a Coli brehs whose little brother was murdered a few days ago

i'm not a fan of people contrasting race on race crime (which is the most common form of crime) against the white supremacist system of suppression of black people. especially when urban crime and incarceration is directly impacted by said white supremacist actions.

this chick is a very egregious example of accepting a contrarian role for acceptance by a group of people who will never really accept her. she's just a useful idiot.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Low Quality Posting
lmao that fool was like 'Well, I mean she didn't say ice, she said frozen water, not the same thing guys" :dead:
The post title said supremacy, she never mentioned white supremacy, she said white nationals in that video.

So on it’s face the post is misleading.

I agree with her in regards to there being bigger issues in our community than white nationalism.

in my mind white supremacy isn’t the same as white nationalism.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He’s basically calling her an Auntie Tom, and I’m not cool with white people calling black people out like this.

It is not his place as a white man to dictate how a black person should speak or believe.
The self hatred that makes people give passes to other people to call Black people out of their name. White dude who says that doesn't respect ANY Black people.
Anger blinds some Black folks from seeing that.