Candace "Juelzing" Owens was invited to speak on White Supremacy at the House, blames black folks

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Lol y’all nikkaz confusing supremacy for power

White supremacy is a belief system but it’s the white power structure combined with the lack of black power that got y’all economically enslaved. Funny considering most blacks would tell you that black people the strongest people on earth, yet and still we are complaining about our lack of success in a system created for us to be the debtors and they the creditors. For some reason we think complaining about the system will change the system but in the meanwhile we are gonna enjoy feeding off the tit of the beast. Also, when y’all c00ns begin producing more mulatoes than blacks, you gonna really begin to see who’s the most rascist towards us. Everybody wanna be black but y’all negroes know damn well y’all worship Caucasoids. Word to y’all king of pop.

Everytime nikkas have attempted to built an economic base cacs have come in f it all up.

Some nikkas are trying to fit in the system because their brain washed and think success and whiteness go together

The rest of this post is a bit:mjpls:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So Candace Owens is saying that the black people should spend more time pointing their guns at someone else and that black men should man up and put those people in check.

Interesting.
full

Low key Owens is a Black Panther supporter. :leon:
No - it's more like "pull yourself up by your boostraps" philosophy along with blame the black men for the ills of black society when we know it's far more complex and multi-faceted than that.. I'm surprised that you would agree with that. The Black Panthers would never support her rhetoric, considering the whites are the ones who imprisoned them, conspired to murder them or enacted gun laws after they started equipping themselves and setting up black economic power structures.
:patrice:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
No - it's more like "pull yourself up by your boostraps" philosophy along with blame the black men for the ills of black society when we know it's far more complex and multi-faceted than that.. I'm surprised that you would agree with that. The Black Panthers would never support her rhetoric.
:patrice:

I'm surprised you think I actually listened to either of those clips. :mjtf: I'm going by the description and using my Killer Mike interpreter when quoting her. :ufdup:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everytime nikkas have attempted to built an economic base cacs have come in f it all up.

Some nikkas are trying to fit in the system because they brain wash and think success and whiteness go together

The rest of this post is a bit:mjpls:
This. and every time it was through violence or force, where we weren't in a strategic position to defend ourselves. So supposedly "black" posters on this thread are going to act like there weren't entire towns full of business owners, doctors, lawyers, educators and that at every point throughout history, where we tried to achieve self-sufficiency within these states; the white power base massacred and destroyed that bc of their own inherent fear and irrationalism.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm surprised you think I actually listened to either of those clips. :mjtf: I'm going by the description and using my Killer Mike interpreter when quoting her. :ufdup:
:deadmanny::deadmanny::dead:....:whew:
My fault - there's seems to be a lot of people in here code switching :mjpls:these days. Don't scare me like that.
I thought they got to you too :picard::damn:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why don't this bytch go away she doesn't even have a job, why do they keep inviting her crazy ass to speak at anything!!!???:what: she probably doesn't even have a college degree!!!
This is what I'm saying. Why is she put on a pedal stool (word to @Honey Bee ) when she is not qualified and doesn't have the background to speak?

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I'm saying. Why is she put on a pedal stool (word to @Honey Bee ) when she is not qualified and doesn't have the background to speak?

We both know why :mjpls: The opps don't give a fukk about integrity or intellectual honesty, they just want to make their horrid ideas palatable by disguising them as "debate" and "freedom of speech" :heh: They'll back anyone as long as they support White Supremacy :mjlol: