Cancer

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
@Emperor_ReinScarf i know what you mean bruh

i lost my grandma to pancreatic cancer 9 years ago
she was diagnosed like in march of 06' and by june of 06' she had passed
it rocked me and my family's world when we found out what she had and what the road ahead meant
but through it all, my grandma was very optimistic and hopeful. she put all her faith in god and in fact she strengthen us while she was the one goin' through it because her faith in god was so strong and positive
there isn't a day that goes by that i don't think bout her and talk to her in my prayers

but i feel your pain and my prayers are with your relative, you and your family in this tryin' and difficult time

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cancers a monster.My moms a breast cancer survivor her sister my aunt / godmother wasn't so lucky :mjcry: God I hate that disease nothing I wish for more then a cure

Gotta get checked..as bad as cancer is a lot of people could have survived but died because they caught it too late

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Real talk, I'd kill myself before I get to them latter stages. Had a few family members go through it. Seen my grandma facial structure get eaten away, she had to be about 70lbs when she died, my uncle went blind before it took him, good dude, young, use to love watching the flintstones, had to go through hell because my grand dad, was an a$$hole to him all the way through(though he was gay) and shytted on him the entire time he was going through it.

Another bad joint is Altheizmers(Sp?) Watching folks fathers completely forget who they were. Hell forgetting how to do simple shyt. I knock on wood everytime I think about my parents.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Cancers a monster.My moms a breast cancer survivor her sister my aunt / godmother wasn't so lucky :mjcry: God I hate that disease nothing I wish for more then a cure

Gotta get checked..as bad as cancer is a lot of people could have survived but died because they caught it too late

A lot of people just be scared man, and Black people(especially men) act like if you just ignore that shyt it will go away, scared of hospitals and shyt. My grandma died of colon cancer. You take a shyt one day and look back and all you see is a toilet full of blood and the first thing you thing is, man I'm dying, But you scared to get looked at because what if they tell you you have some shyt. I know it sounds foolish but people don't want that diagnosis breh. It's like nikkas being scared to take an aids test hell any std test. Even if they think they have it.

Last edited:
Daps
Real talk, I'd kill myself before I get to them latter stages. Had a few family members go through it. Seen my grandma facial structure get eaten away, she had to be about 70lbs when she died, my uncle went blind before it took him, good dude, young, use to love watching the flintstones, had to go through hell because my grand dad, was an a$$hole to him all the way through(though he was gay) and shytted on him the entire time he was going through it.

Another bad joint is Altheizmers(Sp?) Watching folks fathers completely forget who they were. Hell forgetting how to do simple shyt. I knock on wood everytime I think about my parents.

Man,that sound so scary,just going from being healthy to being a grown full adult weighing the same amount as a kid,that's scary and sad

Daps
Man WHAT. cancer paralyzed him and took his sight. I'm not saying I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but man, it's very few people deserve that.

Yea u right,I remember my uncle getting a small sore in his mouth and my grandma kept telling him get it checked out he finally decided to 2 years later,by that 3 year he was dead,and was blind and 5'9 and 80 pounds when he passed,sad as hell