Cancer

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thats scary how fast you can go from looking and feeling healthy to dying in a matter of months

yeah man crazy thing it can happen at any age, she was only 28, i worked with somene wh was 29 and had breast cancer,

my neighbour a cross the street their daughter had leukaemia when she was 4 (she recovered) but yeah man any age.

And many times its just a cough, or feeling tired, feeling like a cold etc

Daps
I made a thread about a family member I lost to cancer last year.. she was 20
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/life-is-fickle.199710/

to be honest... if i'm ever diagnosed I don't even think I'm gonna go through with treatment.. I'll probably just do assisted suicide... the pain, suffering, ups and downs, hope, despair, watching someone you love deteriorate, the toll it takes on your fam.. and that's if you're lucky enough to have good people around you as most people don't... i don't want anyone close to me to have to go through that shyt again.. like you'll hear folks suffer/die from cancer and you'll be sad for a bit, but you'll get back to the rest of your day, but when that shyt hits home.. totally different ball game :mjcry:

Same thing I said,if I ever had cancer and it wasn't looking good,I wouldn't get treatment either,just would have to take me out

Daps
yeah man crazy thing it can happen at any age, she was only 28, i worked with somene wh was 29 and had breast cancer,

my neighbour a cross the street their daughter had leukaemia when she was 4 (she recovered) but yeah man any age.

And many times its just a cough, or feeling tired, feeling like a cold etc

Yea,I read stories where people went to the doctor because they had shortness of breath,doctor ran some test they come out with Cancer,that's gotta be depressing

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I made a thread about a family member I lost to cancer last year.. she was 20
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/life-is-fickle.199710/

to be honest... if i'm ever diagnosed I don't even think I'm gonna go through with treatment.. I'll probably just do assisted suicide... the pain, suffering, ups and downs, hope, despair, watching someone you love deteriorate, the toll it takes on your fam.. and that's if you're lucky enough to have good people around you as most people don't... i don't want anyone close to me to have to go through that shyt again.. like you'll hear folks suffer/die from cancer and you'll be sad for a bit, but you'll get back to the rest of your day, but when that shyt hits home.. totally different ball game :mjcry:

sorry for your loss and yeah man, that chemo and radiation sucks everything from you and many times its just to late, and even if you beat it many times it comes back even worse.

Im not scared of death im just scared of suffering in pain and anguish

i mean my relative cant even get up and pee literally wearing diapers, just withering away in pain

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Data for Cancer Frequency by Country:

Rank Country Age-Standardised Rate per 100,000 (World)
1 Denmark 338.1
2 France (metropolitan) 324.6
3 Australia 323.0
4 Belgium 321.1
5 Norway 318.3
6 United States of America 318.0
7 Ireland 307.9
8 Korea, Republic of 307.8
9 The Netherlands 304.8
10 New Caledonia 297.9
11 Slovenia 296.3
12 Canada 295.7
13 New Zealand 295.0
14 Czech Republic 293.8
15 Switzerland 287.0
16 Hungary 285.4
17 Iceland 284.3
18 Germany 283.8
19 Israel 283.2
20 Luxembourg 280.3
21 Italy 278.6
22 Slovakia 276.9
23 United Kingdom 272.9
24 Sweden 270.0
25 Serbia 269.7
26 Croatia 266.9
27 Barbados 263.1
28 Armenia 257.0
29 Finland 256.8
30 French Polynesia 255.0
31 Austria 254.1
32 Lithuania 251.9
33 Uruguay 251.0
34 Spain 249.0
35 Latvia 246.8
36 Portugal 246.2
37 France, Martinique 245.0
38 Malta 242.9
39 Estonia 242.8
40 FYR Macedonia 239.3
41 Montenegro 238.3
42 Kazakhstan 236.5
43 Bulgaria 234.8
44 Poland 229.6
45 Romania 224.2
46 Belarus 218.7
47 Cuba 218.0
48 Japan 217.1
49 Argentina 216.7
50 Puerto Rico 211.1

Interactive Map: http://globalcancermap.com/

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I went with family to cancer treatments and seeing all the people from every walk of life with cancer was sad. If I get it I rather just fight it with herbal remedies or die, I dont trust the Dr.s man, sometimes I feel like their medication kills people.

i work in a hospital but in finance but its still messed up

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
sorry for your loss and yeah man, that chemo and radiation sucks everything from you and many times its just to late, and even if you beat it many times it comes back even worse.

Im not scared of death im just scared of suffering in pain and anguish

i mean my relative cant even get up and pee literally wearing diapers, just withering away in pain
Death is probably the easiest part. Quality of life>>>>Life.. Like you know you're gonna miss your fam, but there's a kind fukked up peace that comes with the end of their suffering.. When it nears the end and the suffering gets too much to watch you start to wonder if they'll forgive you for wishing they'd just let go... like does it make me selfish that I want your suffering to end while you're fighting with every ounce of strength to stay alive, but we both know it's futile?? shyt's a different level of fukked up my nikka.. that's why when people from the outside say "just take him/her off life support" I'm like nah, let them have that.. it's not that easy of a decision to make when it's yours..

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel ya OP. My condolences to you and your family.

A few months ago my friends father was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I've seen the toll that its taken on his father as well as the emotional stress it has on my friend. The thing is they could've caught it sooner because he's been complaining about symptoms for the past year but the doctor brushed it off. Now they say he has 9 months if chemo works, and it's about 4 months in.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Death is probably the easiest part. Quality of life>>>>Life.. Like you know you're gonna miss your fam, but there's a kind fukked up peace that comes with the end of their suffering.. When it nears the end and the suffering gets too much to watch you start to wonder if they'll forgive you for wishing they'd just let go... like does it make me selfish that I want your suffering to end while you're fighting with every ounce of strength to stay alive, but we both know it's futile?? shyt's a different level of fukked up my nikka.. that's why when people from the outside say "just take him/her off life support" I'm like nah, let them have that.. it's not that easy of a decision to make when it's yours..

i honestly think when he dies wont even be that sadfrom teh condition i saw him in, im sure he would rather be at peace

Daps

Man that shyt wild

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

A few months ago my friends father was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I've seen the toll that its taken on his father as well as the emotional stress it has on my friend. The thing is they could've caught it sooner because he's been complaining about symptoms for the past year but the doctor brushed it off. Now they say he has 9 months if chemo works, and it's about 4 months in.

man second opinion, third opinion, go to a walk in

i remember when i had my heart condition my dr at the time told me its just indigestion, to watch what i eat and work out

few months later i'm in emrge and wearing a heart monitro off and on 24/7.

now anything i double check

Daps

Doctor's be quick to brush symptoms off,thats why if I ever thought something was seriously wrong,fukk what the Doctor talking about,we gon run every test,scan until we 100% sure we find out everything,because that one time they ignore symptoms cost people their life,death,dead,gone forever because a doctor brushed it off