Cancer

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sad man, a relative (not close) of mine has cancer. Dude is 60, I remember even like 5 years ago dude was like 6'4 brawn, booming voice. Now he has cancer all over his body and its :to:, saw him yesterday just a skinny speciment in constant pain only morphine somewhat alleviates it.

Dude is gojng into pallative care, he doesn't even have the strength to walk to the washroom and has been wearing diapers . he can't even talk just mumble jumble, because drs removed part of his jaw

Doctors already said nothing they can do, only has a few months if that to live.

Honestly seeing that I'd rather go out with a heart attack instantly than go through that

Cancer sucks brehs

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Same. Watched my pops go through that last year. Never smoked, never drank a day in his life. Dedicated his life to being healthy and still got cancer. Watching him go from being the fittest guy I knew, to barely weighing 100 pounds and not being able to walk was the hardest thing I'd ever been through, and I've been through a lot

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Crazy, everyone is going through it. I know a few people who died from cancer. At least their pain is over now.

I couldn't do it tho. I don't want to die hooked up to a bunch of machines. It's so sad. :to:

Im sorry For your loss scarfman. :therethere:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thanks, I guess I shouldn't lie but dude was a elite scumbag at one point who defrauded many people of their life savings, which is why no one in our family really associated with him. But yeah its messed up

Just give me a heart attack and let me clutch my chest for a second

Crazy, everyone is going through it. I know a few people who died from cancer. At least their pain is over now.

I couldn't do it tho. I don't want to die hooked up to a bunch of machines. It's so sad. :to:

Im sorry For your loss scarfman. :therethere:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Cancer is the worst...hold your head breh :sadcam:

And the sad part is that the reason they don't have (or released :patrice: ) a cure to the malignant cell spreading is politics and pharmaceutical companies. I don't want to get too political and I don't know the facts, but we've spent billions of dollars sending things into space over the years but worldwide we can't all band together to spend our money developing a cure?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems like everbody gonna get cancer one way or another. I heard that our generation will be the first to NOT Live longer than they're parents did.