Canada bans assault-style weapons after its worst ever mass murder

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is what i meant by crimes of passion on my earlier posts. How many stories have we heard of dudes getting into random shootouts because of a road rage or over a parking spot. The human mind is fragile no matter how in control you think you might be. I myself have had times where I've lost my temper over petty shyt and i say thank god i didnt have nothing on me.

Exactly. Back in the day, people picking up the gun were labeled cowards because a damn 5 year old can kill a bunch of people with one. They never go after authority figures with it, and never talk about the dire consequences of mismanaging a gun; the best way to make guns a liability is the financial punishments of owning a damn AK47. Jail time ain't enough......

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's to reduce the risk of one being killed nothing can be prevented. You can't prevent a criminal from accomplishing their goal you can just make it a bit harder for them. We have to agree to disagree on this. Your argument is that if everyone is fully armed you kill the perp and mine is that you'll have more shootings if access to arms is easier.

You can prevent a criminal for accomplishing their goal, death is a permanent solution. While a gun is a tool to kill, sometimes bad guys survive being shot then go to the hospital then jail.

Locks on your doors, security lights, alarm systems are preventative measures, deterrents.

I don't feel everyone should be fully armed. I do feel that those are legally able and in addition to legally able, mental, physically and trained should be able.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
If a gang of men are coming to your house your best bet is to comply and hand over all you've got so they leave you alone. You play the nice guy role and try your best to show compassion and be understanding. Ofcourse if people are coming to legit kill you then you ain't living through that no matter what protection you have.

I mean, unless you the token black person living in an all-white area, what scenario does that hold true? Even robberies and home invasions end in disaster if multiple people arr involved cause someone gonna snitch on the other person involved, someone will mismanage the situation and kill someone that was never a threat or wasn't armed, or some people just dont think things through. If you involve yourself in a situation where 10+ people go after you the same time, and its not on a hate crime motivated case, you might have done something fukked up. I didnt say handguns, I'm talking about assault weapons that can destroy a car.

And even if You had an AK 47 and killed 20 to 30 people at once........you never gonna be mentally right again. Assuming, if you even avoid jail time. Vietnam war vets are still having flashbacks of killing soldiers and can't function properly, Iraq Vets still have to go to therapy, and the trauma puts other people around then at risk due to PTSD.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Assets can be passed down to another generation. Take those assets away, and the family unit of the (former) owner of the assault weapon has to start back over. Take away the house, the cars, the bank accounts, the investments so no one in the bloodline can access them. There needs to be financial liabilities and extreme consequences for owning a high powered weapon, outside of jail time.

I don't think you know how jail works, or death when you are a criminal.

There's no will, no insurance payout. The money in your bank account that is frozen or seized. There's paperwork and applications you have to fill out to get that. The gun you used to shoot up the mall? That's gone, police property. The car you used to drive away? Impounded, police property, civil asset forfeiture.

Those clothes in your closet? Your family can keep those. Your ps4 and games? They can have that, you're never going to see them again. I guess if you want to belongings destroyed or to go to the state or auction you can make that argument that's splitting hairs.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a gang of men are coming to your house your best bet is to comply and hand over all you've got so they leave you alone. You play the nice guy role and try your best to show compassion and be understanding.

So if the kkk comes and throw a brick through your window and burn a cross in your yard while chanting "get out of here! And don't come back!"

You believe your best bet is to be compassionate and understanding and comply?

They never go after authority figures with it.

People shoot at each other in parking lots because someone typically has a false sense of authority. If I say "hey you can't park here!" Or "turn your music down!" Or "slow down!" Or whatever. I am not authority. We are are equal. Now if your government or police (police are on the same level as you they aren't authority, they just enforce laws) abuse their role or position, you have the right to disagree, hopefully civilly, but worst case scenario with arms.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I don't think you know how jail works, or death when you are a criminal.

There's no will, no insurance payout. The money in your bank account that is frozen or seized. There's paperwork and applications you have to fill out to get that. The gun you used to shoot up the mall? That's gone, police property. The car you used to drive away? Impounded, police property, civil asset forfeiture.

Those clothes in your closet? Your family can keep those. Your ps4 and games? They can have that, you're never going to see them again. I guess if you want to belongings destroyed or to go to the state or auction you can make that argument that's splitting hairs.

Investments and the like. Plenty of wealthy people did violent crimes, come home to regular life thanks to loopholes and transferring assets to other family members. Take away the house, fine them excessively ($100k and beyond), and make the family suffer financially. Once people find out that owning and using an assault weapon is a massive burden to their household and generational wealth, they will think twice outside of a self defense situation.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Investments and the like. Plenty of wealthy people did violent crimes, come home to regular life thanks to loopholes and transferring assets to other family members. Take away the house, fine them excessively ($100k and beyond), and make the family suffer financially. Once people find out that owning and using an assault weapon is a massive burden to their household and generational wealth, they will think twice outside of a self defense situation.

I guess I need some names.

I don't know of anyone off the top of my head who's been convicted of killing someone or more than one person who's walking the streets living their best life.

People need to be accountable for their own actions. As long as the family hasnt profited off of the crime they shouldnt be punished.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
So if the kkk comes and throw a brick through your window and burn a cross in your yard while chanting "get out of here! And don't come back!"

You believe your best bet is to be compassionate and understanding and comply?

People shoot at each other in parking lots because someone typically has a false sense of authority. If I say "hey you can't park here!" Or "turn your music down!" Or "slow down!" Or whatever. I am not authority. We are are equal. Now if your government or police (police are on the same level as you they aren't authority, they just enforce laws) abuse their role or position, you have the right to disagree, hopefully civilly, but worst case scenario with arms.

That situation of the KKK is rare. And that is also self defense. Handguns are OK to use cause they easy to carry. Having an AK47 outside of that extreme situation is pointless, and even psychopathic behavior. You hear more times of people shooting at some other civilian over pointless shyt, over firing back at corrupt authority.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You hear more times of people shooting at some other civilian over pointless shyt, over firing back at corrupt authority.

A false sense of authority is corrupt. Thus many shootings are not pointless.

If I say "get the fukk out of here bytch nikka" I'm assuming a false sense if authority like I get to tell you what ti do or you have to comply to me. If you shoot me, that's not pointless.

All these white people calling the cops on black people for bbq'ing, requesting their identification to get into the apt buildings they live in, or prove the car they are driving is there's or not stolen, and other shyt is false authority, it corrupt. Should they be killed? Not in all cases, very very few instances, but it's not pointless. There is very much a point.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
A false sense of authority is corrupt. Thus many shootings are not pointless.

If I say "get the fukk out of here bytch nikka" I'm assuming a false sense if authority like I get to tell you what ti do or you have to comply to me. If you shoot me, that's not pointless.

All these white people calling the cops on black people for bbq'ing, requesting their identification to get into the apt buildings they live in, or prove the car they are driving is there's or not stolen, and other shyt is false authority, it corrupt. Should they be killed? Not in all cases, very very few instances, but it's not pointless. There is very much a point.

First situation....if someone put their hands on me first, fight back. If the person pulls a gun on me first, and I disarm him and shoot him, that is self defense. Shooting someone over words alone is petty behavior, especially if (s)he never threaten me.

And the second scenario, its BS, and proof that guns are not the answer to all problems. I rather take it to court so I can get justice, with no blood shed.

Daps
im cool with keeping a piece to protect the family, but seen too many dumb shyt involving guns to defend having them easily accessible by anyone

cowards that hold that power in their hand and end up doin some senseless puzzy shyt disgusts me, just like those mass shooters

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First situation....if someone put their hands on me first, fight back. If the person pulls a gun on me first, and I disarm him and shoot him, that is self defense. Shooting someone over words alone is petty behavior, especially if (s)he never threaten me.

And the second scenario, its BS, and proof that guns are not the answer to all problems. I rather take it to court so I can get justice, with no blood shed.

Every man is entitled to their day in court, and to be judged by a jury of his peers.

Another constitutional right we have unless people want to give it away for nothing.

Your (our) enemies aren't trying to go to court. As I stated Ahmoud Abery was just killed, just killed in the streets. You think those white guys wanted to man up and face him in court?

These people want to remove you from this earth. They dont want you to "go over there" or "leave them alone" there's no "out of sight, out of mind"
Sure if they can't kill you, they'll do what you propose and lock you up and make your family suffer. That's plan B. Plan A is to eradicate you.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Every man is entitled to their day in court, and to be judged by a jury of his peers.

Another constitutional right we have unless people want to give it away for nothing.

Your (our) enemies aren't trying to go to court. As I stated Ahmoud Abery was just killed, just killed in the streets. You think those white guys wanted to man up and face him in court?

These people want to remove you from this earth. They dont want you to "go over there" or "leave them alone" there's no "out of sight, out of mind"
Sure if they can't kill you, they'll do what you propose and lock you up and make your family suffer. That's plan B. Plan A is to eradicate you.

I never opposed using handguns in a self defense issue, especially in a hate crime :what:

I oppose use of assault guns in a petty argument. A world of difference.