Can you respect a woman if she says a celeb can "Get it"?

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
63896_tylercraigmoralstory.jpg

If you see a woman talkin' about who can "get it" yet she makes YOU wait for "it".......KEEP IT MOVIN' (unless you just tryna hit it and quit it)

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I don't mind a chick saying another guy is attractive because they're human and I'm not insecure like that. But announcing you would fukk someone on a social networking site is low class hoodrat shyt. Not my type of woman.

This is how I feel exactly

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I don't mind a chick saying another guy is attractive because they're human and I'm not insecure like that. But announcing you would fukk someone on a social networking site is low class hoodrat shyt. Not my type of woman.
took someone from Higher Learning to say it :salute:

ZRO

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thing is man... these type of chicks talk, like yeah he'd get it, but its just all talk trust me.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
these are the same girls talking bout how women need to be treated with courtesy and respect:flabbynsick:

catch no feelins with these hoes

hit and quit
pump and dump
fuk and chuck
smash and dash
stab and bag
ram and scram
skeet and retreat
rip and dip
spray and getaway
rail and bail
force it and divorce it
jizz and whizz
gun and run
rock it and knock it
stun and run
hit hard and disregard
rape and escape
pounce and bounce
insert and revert
slay and stray
sperm and squirm
eat it and beat it
rake and forsake
inseminate and extricate
grease and release
bend and send
destroy and deploy
relieve your juices and chuck the deuces.
:win:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i kinda understand what OP is saying. I don't care that much but it's definitely a turn off to me. I rarely go on dates but if i already set something up with a chick and i saw that online, i'd probably change plans and try to get her to come straight to my place and if not just cancel. In other words, i would automatically take her less serious.

then again, i know most chicks are just saying it as a way to copy guys when we say "she could get it". They're probably not serious most of the time. But still just hearing it/reading it is a turn off. it's kinda like you know chicks fart and burp, but it's still a turn off if a chick does it in front of you with not a single fukk given. :manny: