Can you respect a woman if she says a celeb can "Get it"?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i kinda understand what OP is saying. I don't care that much but it's definitely a turn off to me. I rarely go on dates but if i already set something up with a chick and i saw that online, i'd probably change plans and try to get her to come straight to my place and if not just cancel. In other words, i would automatically take her less serious.

then again, i know most chicks are just saying it as a way to copy guys when we say "she could get it". They're probably not serious most of the time. But still just hearing it/reading it is a turn off. it's kinda like you know chicks fart and burp, but it's still a turn off if a chick does it in front of you with not a single fukk given. :manny:
Some shyt just don't sound right coming from a woman. Talking about a stranger that can get the p*ssy is 1 of them.......unless I was that stranger :shaq:

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
How would you feel as a man if you take a chic on a date and see that she wrote some shyt like this on twitter but wouldn't let you fukk?

https://twitter.com/LiahsGlambition/status/322514092940210176

It's 1 thing for a chic to not let you beat because she has respect for herself and have to get to know you better. But to know for a fact that if you was someone else you could get the p*ssy, I never understood how women can write shyt like that and expect men to respect them.

probably because you let some other dude spit on her face, p*ssy

:pacspit: your life