Can you respect a woman if she says a celeb can "Get it"?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care, really. You should want her to break one of these rich simps and bring that cash back. :shaq:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I don't give it much thought. I have never said anything like that around my wife and she hasn't said anything like that around me. It's plenty of female celebrities that if I could I would knock it out the box and my wife pretty much got some celebrities that if she had the chance she would sleep with. But I don't put much energy into that because what's the chances of these people actually meeting.......:comeon:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't give it much thought. I have never said anything like that around my wife and she hasn't said anything like that around me. It's plenty of female celebrities that if I could I would knock it out the box and my wife pretty much got some celebrities that if she had the chance she would sleep with. But I don't put much energy into that because what's the chances of these people actually meeting.......:comeon:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3218839/mcnulty-what-the-fukk-o.gif http://gifsoup.com

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its some slore shyt to me, but...

You ever hear a chick say one time she would fukk a certain celeb, shyt is like:manny:

Then she mention a later time you look like them? fukk YEAH

jhgjhgjh.gif

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
How would you feel as a man if you take a chic on a date and see that she wrote some shyt like this on twitter but wouldn't let you fukk?

https://twitter.com/LiahsGlambition/status/322514092940210176

50 Cent....."back in his thug days"......:dead:

That is the part of the statement you should really be concerned about. Her saying the first part as a single women...what can you really say :manny:

It's 1 thing to say a guy is attractive, I'm sure even your mom has said a celeb was attractive. But to say he could get the p*ssy is a whole other scenario. Like seriously, how can you as a man wife that kind of a woman? She won't fukk you, the guy she agreed to go on a date with so that means she finds you somewhat attractive or interesting after you probably paid for the date and opened the doors and shyt yet if she seen that celeb backstage or in the streets she'd throw the puss at him :russ:. My boy had this happen with a chic and seen her write that shyt on twitter the next day after he spent $200 on the date.

Your friend lost....who spends 200 dollars on a date for a girl that isn't theirs :wtf:

I think my girlfriend saying to other people about how she would fukk a celebrity is disrespectful. Saying it around me is even more disrespectful. I wouldn't do that to her so I'd expect the same level of respect.

All that is to me is "There's a slim chance I'll ever meet this famous guy I find attractive, but if I do, the p*ssy is his. No ifs, ands, or buts about it."

This is basically what it means. Its one thing if some random hoe u out on a date with says this. If your gf/wife says some shyt like this in your presence, social media or whatever....might be time for the bushes.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
you are missing the point

without the status/fame/money he would not be as attractive to these females

Status/Fame/Money increases attractiveness exponentially for a female

You think Jay-Z could've fukked all those video models or bagged Beyonce if he was just Shawn Carter from Marcy?

watch this video

Celebrity For The Day - YouTube

now kick rocks

Of course fame/money increases those things (where did I say money and fame doesn't increase attractiveness...I said he was probably always popping and that women mess with broke negroes all the time). You spoke as if no one would care if he was never 50 Cent. I'm sure 50 never had a serious issue getting women. 50 cent is not unattractive like JayZ who actually needs the money/fame to pull a good looking woman.

I'm sure in another thread you will make a comment stating that women always flock to broke attractive bad boys.

Now piss off

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
That is the part of the statement you should really be concerned about. Her saying the first part as a single women...what can you really say :manny:

Your friend lost....who spends 200 dollars on a date for a girl that isn't theirs :wtf:

This is basically what it means. Its one thing if some random hoe u out on a date with says this. If your gf/wife says some shyt like this in your presence, social media or whatever....might be time for the bushes.

nikka took her to a 5 star Japanese joint to impress her. She kept the p*ssy to herself and tweeted who can get it. nikka showed me the tweet and I instantly had to bring it to the Coli.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
nikka took her to a 5 star Japanese joint to impress her. She kept the p*ssy to herself and tweeted who can get it. nikka showed me the tweet and I instantly had to bring it to the Coli.

So basically your friend didn't have his game on point and you came to tell us about it? You hurtin for him, bruh?

:wow: That's a true friend.

But really, we're analyzing tweets now? A single woman can do and say whatever the fukk she wants about whomever she wants. If you're in a relationship and you know how your partner feels about shyt like that, then yeah, you'd be in the wrong.

But until he wifes her up and tells her "baby that shyt makes me uncomfortable", then he has no reason to be concerned about shyt like that.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
So basically your friend didn't have his game on point and you came to tell us about it? You hurtin for him, bruh?

:wow: That's a true friend.

But really, we're analyzing tweets now? A single woman can do and say whatever the fukk she wants about whomever she wants. If you're in a relationship and you know how your partner feels about shyt like that, then yeah, you'd be in the wrong.

But until he wifes her up and tells her "baby that shyt makes me uncomfortable", then he has no reason to be concerned about shyt like that.
My homey is an upscale nikka. He always do that kinda shyt. He has a deal with a car service to give his jump-offs a ride home if he can't. I thought the shyt was funny and thought it would be an interesting topic.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
and since the chanceof even meeting 50 cent is slim..she will settle for a lookalike..even if he works as a janitor

:pachaha:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
and since the chanceof even meeting 50 cent is slim..she will settle for a lookalike..even if he works as a janitor

Not at all. If 50 Tyson tried to get the number he'd get hit with the :stopitslime: you can tell what kind of women nikkas got before they were famous just by looking at their baby mama's. 50 and Biggie both became more attractive when they became more famous if you look at the chicks they had prior to the wealth.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Not at all. If 50 Tyson tried to get the number he'd get hit with the :stopitslime: you can tell what kind of women nikkas got before they were famous just by looking at their baby mama's. 50 and Biggie both became more attractive when they became more famous if you look at the chicks they had prior to the wealth.

50 Tyson chilling in a room smoking a hookah would get that number