Can you respect a woman if she says a celeb can "Get it"?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's nothing to be insecure about.

That's just the way the modern woman is wired.

I was dating this chick who used to go:noah::noah: every time she saw Raja Bell.

It got annoying.I'm trying to watch the game and your hissing like a snake every time he pops up on the screen.

Some females do it to test you.To see what kind of reaction they might get.

shyt is :beli:

I've never been disrespected like this by a woman I was with. You should've put your foot in her ass for getting at u like dat.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta love double standards.

not necessarily

with males we are more genuine with our intentions being we see this woman as sexually attractive regardless of who she is in society

regardless of Halle Berry's social status/fame/money...I'd smash

with women...50 cent became more attractive because of his social status/fame/money

If he was just Curtis Jackson from South Jamaica Queens New York...she probably wouldn't give a shyt about him

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
not necessarily

with males we are more genuine with our intentions being we see this woman as sexually attractive regardless of who she is in society

regardless of Halle Berry's social status/fame/money...I'd smash

with women...50 cent became more attractive because of his social status/fame/money

If he was just Curtis Jackson from South Jamaica Queens New York...she probably wouldn't give a shyt about him

:usure: You don't believe that there are plenty of women who still date/sleep with deadbeat men. I mean he even had a baby momma before he became 50 cent. He wasn't a Mike Jones.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya boy lost for spending 200$ on a date with ANY chick he ain't fuk already,woulda been stupid after too,he better be caked up...I'm sorry even then its still stupid,he probaly coulda bought that puzzy for 200 and he wouldna had to be mad the next day:russ:

I get ya point tho,and use that logic when females say they wanna wait or get to know me......but no damn well its sum celebrity they'd fuk backstage or sum sum athlete in his whip first day they met em....but I'm not naive,I know I'm not Kobe the gawd:bow:....I usually just use that logic to point out to her she is a ho under the right circumstances so don't try to play that good girl,I got too much respect for myself shyt with me:ufdup:.....but its her puzzy to hand out as she choose

I wuz thinkin the IHOP waitress could get it as she wuz talking to me anyway:lolbron:...I gotta say tho,I'm sittin here wondering if I might get offended or lost respect based on who the celebrity is that she names:heh:....her saying just about ANY whiteboy celeb will get her the :wtb: and her saying sum lil ugly nikka can get it might have the same effect....but its always sum nikka that "can get it" possibly right in ya area she just ain't met yet,or tried to get at her

Gold Chain

LeBron Expert
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati Ohio
This is true. 1 of my boys look like Ray-J. When we was coming up we went to different schools and Ray-J was musically hot when I was in High School, Bishes was on Ray-J hella hard saying what they would do to him. So me being the smart ass I was at the time overheard a convo at lunchtime between 4 chics talking about Ray-J. I told them my boy look just like him and that I could hook them up, so of course they all asked for his number and swear they would use it. I give them his name and number and 3 of them actually called and 2 went to go meet him that weekend. They both agreed he looked Identical to Ray-J but neither gave him the p*ssy.

smh no respect

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think my girlfriend saying to other people about how she would fukk a celebrity is disrespectful. Saying it around me is even more disrespectful. I wouldn't do that to her so I'd expect the same level of respect.

All that is to me is "There's a slim chance I'll ever meet this famous guy I find attractive, but if I do, the p*ssy is his. No ifs, ands, or buts about it."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: You don't believe that there are plenty of women who still date/sleep with deadbeat men. I mean he even had a baby momma before he became 50 cent. He wasn't a Mike Jones.

you are missing the point

without the status/fame/money he would not be as attractive to these females

Status/Fame/Money increases attractiveness exponentially for a female

You think Jay-Z could've fukked all those video models or bagged Beyonce if he was just Shawn Carter from Marcy?

watch this video

now kick rocks

Last edited by a moderator:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
you are missing the point

without the status/fame/money he would not be as attractive to these females

Status/Fame/Money increases attractiveness exponentially for a female

You think Jay-Z could've fukked all those video models or bagged Beyonce if he was just Shawn Carter from Marcy?

watch this video

Celebrity For The Day - YouTube

now kick rocks

Always thought about doing that. Damn bytches are gullible. Thanks for the vid.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I always thought that "he/she could get it" is another way of saying a person is fine, sexy, attractive, or simply put, "smashable" :yeshrug:

This.

I don't even understand why this would be a problem. It's wrong to say men are attractive now? :what: