Can you really look like this without steroids

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
you can’t get that type of lean mass without juice

Y’all a tripping with no map

For sure. I was being extremely generous with my post. The extreme giveaway for me are his deltoids. 40 lbs of lean body mass is what I would expect for 8 years of hard training. This guy put on about 80 lbs in those 8 years. Straight up newb gains year over year.

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have military brehs fresh outta boot camp that make him look small.......all natural.........a weak mind can't even fathom the results of hard work like that. I can't speak for a stranger on the internet, but I can speak for real life and yes......it's real out here
You do not have military brehs fresh outta bootcamp that make him look small... most people who lift lose some muscle mass at basic and get lean.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Some of y'all act like steroid use just magically makes you look like this without gym discipline, strict diet and enough rest. I've known dudes that look like this but it takes a lot of dedicated free time,great genetics and above-mentioned discipline to get there. I also know dudes on steroids looking like Busta Rhymes in 2019

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Some of y'all act like steroid use just magically makes you look like this without gym discipline, strict diet and enough rest. I've known dudes that look like this but it takes a lot of dedicated free time,great genetics and above-mentioned discipline to get there. I also know dudes on steroids looking like Busta Rhymes in 2019
that isnt the question.

as for op. the neck gives it away..always.