The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
My chest hurts at the thumbnail
2102858.jpg

And potential labor of breathing along with aggravation to stomp a fukker out because I just lost hair:picard:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Why do yall do this? Just say you don't want to put in the effort it takes to reach that level:scust:

:francis: I had taken steroids before for my stomach condition, and it sucked as much as it was displayed. Just going by personal experience without the hair lost.

Not trying to be chiseled adonis on the real, just getting my corny jokes off and low key Vince Mcmahon on at such a physique :dame:

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
I have military brehs fresh outta boot camp that make him look small.......all natural.........a weak mind can't even fathom the results of hard work like that. I can't speak for a stranger on the internet, but I can speak for real life and yes......it's real out here

Can you give an example of what a daily routine looked like.. that’s pretty hard all natural

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

This breh right here is named Myron Jackson...He's a self admitted TRT user. He's 9 year's older than the breh in OP...They're the same height, yet he weighs 40lbs more and has lower body fat. That Colibreh's is the difference.

:gucci:YOU THINK ALL PED USERS
ARE THE SAME SIZE?

nikka look at his body and how that sweat is glycerin off him, who wouldn’t wanna look like that
:dahell:

No homo

HE HAS GYNO
(DROOPY/DOWNWARD POINTING NIPPLES)
EASIEST TELL SIGN FOR ROID USERS.

:devil:
:evil: