Can you really look like this without steroids

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I went through all of their comment sections and 90% are dudes. Men think because they are in awe of it, women are. Its like how women wear those long ass nails, we don't give a shyt about it, so they must be doing it to impress other females.

Being in shape is quite enough, going full blown kratos is overkill. Thats just to intimidate other males at that point.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Nope. Always look at the shoulders. Human beings were never supposed to look like that

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cap. You can't even buy your own food in bootcamp :mjtf:

They only let you buy soap and razors.

Mfs was gettinng hemmed up for buying candy when I was in basic. Not the co-ed bullshyt basic either :stopitslime:

They don't sell steroids to soldiers. The army doesn't provide them. But they still take them.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
They don't sell steroids to soldiers. The army doesn't provide them. But they still take them.
Yea but not during bootcamp/basic.

You are shut off completely from the outside world during that time. Basically prison.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You can see.
he has gyno forming in the second still.

No natty man has cow udder pecs.
Plus no natty man has ill shaped pecs.

Art Barr

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Some of y'all act like steroid use just magically makes you look like this without gym discipline, strict diet and enough rest. I've known dudes that look like this but it takes a lot of dedicated free time,great genetics and above-mentioned discipline to get there. I also know dudes on steroids looking like Busta Rhymes in 2019

Why is there always at least one person that reminds everyone that they "still have to do the work". Everyone knows that.

It's still a performance enhancing drug that makes doing the work way easier lol. A natty lifter will be in an anabolic state for 24 hours after lifting (or 48 hours if they have good genetics). A person on steroids will be in an anabolic cycle for 7 days, have faster recovery, and more energy.

Also Busta is an interesting person to use as an example. 2019 was an off cycle for him.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To answer op question

Dude in picture works out a shyt ton, diligently counts macros, has decent genetics AND is on some form of steroid cycle.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
You spend a whole session on just traps?
Yes and I never skip trap day.

brock-lesnar-wwe-champion.gif