Can you handle a nympho?

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't call myself a nympho, but I love sex; we gets it in everyday.

My husband seems to handle it well; our sex drives are compatible, so it's all good :myman:

:noah::noah: I need me a blatina like you Rusty.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
anyone who says yes is in for a rude awakening if they ever meet one

my ex was a nymph and it was exhausting. i never thought i'd hate sex but she damn near pushed me to the brink of becoming celibate :whew:

it was at the point where anytime she'd start rubbing my leg or something sexually, i'd be like :upsetfavre:

we almost came to blows a couple times. it would be like 4am and I had to work at 7, and this bytch just would not let me sleep. I'm like leave me the fukk alone man :whoa:

never again. i rather have sex 3 to 4 times a week than multiple times a day. its like playing a video game breh, you can only beat the same damn level a certain amount of times before its like :ld:

Same thing happened to me with this white chick. Having sex 4 times a day seems fun at first. Then that shyt gets real old. Plus she had some serious emotional issues that I just couldn't deal with anymore. I guess because I'm a little older I'd rather be more about the quality than how much.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I would have a problem if she wanted it every day 2-3 times a day beyond that beginning excitement stage of the relationship.

I feel particularly bad for older couples that actually joke about not having sex except every month. :why:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
never again. i rather have sex 3 to 4 times a week than multiple times a day. its like playing a video game breh, you can only beat the same damn level a certain amount of times before its like :ld:

My thoughts exactly.

The way I feel about it if I'm constantly being coerced to have sex with you and I'm not b in the mood it becomes a chore of "Okay let me get this over with :rudy:". After awhile I'm not even gonna want to have sex anymore bcuz I get tired of it. Its not cool to have ur partner beg for sex every 2hours or know our space can't be shared bcuz they're gonna want to fukk.

Ya'll can have the nympho. I'll stick with intimacy with sex every so often.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
surprisingly...no...

like you said it will eventually take away from the enjoyment doing it too often...plus I do not want to feel like I have to do it....I like to want to do it...

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No i can't :snoop:

The chick i had wanted it every second of every day. The icing on the cake was that she had a cyst inside her so she had periods like once a year..

I have failed you my coli brethren :sadbron: