Can you handle a nympho?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Nope. Couldn't handle that, and I couldn't handle the possible cheating. Lots of women immediately resort to the excuse, "I wasn't getting what I needed!" when they cheat. Not gonna set myself up for that kind of embarrassment so easily.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sound young brah.

Have you been w/ a woman longer than 2yrs?

and the thing about nymphos is that they are always horny...they normally have other issues, the constant want of sex is just a symptom...so i dont care how you think your sex game is, you arent going to slow them down.

In what part?the part about u should want it twice a day?I guess I could see how that sounds young but I just can't imagine bein with a female I wuznt attracted too on that level where I wuz around her all day and didn't want to hit that twice lol....and not every attractive woman do I have that type of animal attraction where I wanna fuk the shyt out of her randomly while we around each other...I've had funny lookin to extra regular chicks send me through the roof and I can't even explain it,its just sumthin chemical or like a six sense:ohlawd:....,which is why I don't date those chicks who don't drive me crazy like that cuz I already know I will get bored and quik....if I don't got that kind of attraction to u I WILL fuk you but It wouldn't last.....I have that attraction wit my baby mama who I've been with more than 2 years but I still slip up on her from time to time....that sexual attraction is key for me,so far when I've had it. For a woman I don't lose it.....I just have to ignore it sumtimes:why:....that's y I can't imagine dudes bein with chicks they don't wanna fuk or just wanna fuk twice a week:mindblown:.....maybe I should shut up and give it more time and the same thing will happen with wit me and my s/o...right now I'm as attracted as ever so hopefully it stay that way.

And I didn't mean fukin her good,I meant goin so deep u hurt that girl so she need a break:russ:....unless her puzzy is bottomless she ain't imune to that pain I don't think....but if its like y'all describing a nympho is sum other shyt,and she would just find sumbody to fill in that won't hurt her so she can get off cuz she HAS to have it..

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I had this side chick last semester that used to come thru my pad for the D

However I noticed that no matter how much we were smashing she always wanted more, I'd make this bxtch squirt, screams, dry, even make her legs shake everytime and after every session, she STILL pulled out a vibrator on some "let me know when your ready for round 2"

At first I was like "Damn this bxtch is a freak, Perfect :jawalrus:

After 3-4 weeks shxt got old and I had to change her rotation to role player instead of go to option of the bench :manny: