Can you handle a nympho?

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You look like someone i used to sleep with. You arent her though. We good. :myman:

lmao..naw neva slept with anybody in atl for the year i was there

i need to see pics of these chicks that dudes be sayin i look like cuz i think im quite unique..lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

lmao..naw neva slept with anybody in atl for the year i was there

i need to see pics of these chicks that dudes be sayin i look like cuz i think im quite unique..lol

You have the same mouth and eyes. Kind of a sneaky face.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

naw i was lol'n at you saying i have a sneaky face...ive been told i look like im always plottin

Yea, you do. Shape of your mouth and the way you cuttin them eyes, definately look like you're plotting and im sure you probably have at one point or another.

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
330s2nk.gif

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, you do. Shape of your mouth and the way you cuttin them eyes, definately look like you're plotting and im sure you probably have at one point or another.

yump, trynna get world domination :obama:

Daps
well a nympho is a female sex fiend. It only refers to women. So.... You called yourself a women with sex addiction just now.

But yeah I've been with a man before that wanted sex all the time. It was like all we ever did.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd get bored f*ckin the same chick over and over.

so no.

sexed my girl 2-3 times a day the first year or two.

can't do it like that no more. cuz well it just ain't as exciting as it used to be.

could i handle a nympho? Yeah prolly, esp the first few weeks.

but i couldn't do it all the time. i mean i'd try

but i'd get bored. unless she liked to suck me off first all the time but then it'd just be a chore to f*ck :manny:

sexin a different girl everyday would be pretty dope though.

don't think i got it in me though.

i'm 27 and have moved on from tryin to f*ck the town.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
hell no...and if you think you can for a long period of time you are fooling yourself.

I know a guy that thinks he's handling his nympho girlfriend...but he sharing that girl.

Anybody that says they can hasn't been with a real nympho. My ex was one for sure. Got to the point I didn't even want to fukk her anymore cause I knew she'd want it over and over. I remember busting 14 nuts over the course of like 3 days and she still wanted more and more. My dikk was basically dead by that point.