Can you handle a nympho?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
anyone who says yes is in for a rude awakening if they ever meet one

my ex was a nymph and it was exhausting. i never thought i'd hate sex but she damn near pushed me to the brink of becoming celibate :whew:

it was at the point where anytime she'd start rubbing my leg or something sexually, i'd be like :upsetfavre:

we almost came to blows a couple times. it would be like 4am and I had to work at 7, and this bytch just would not let me sleep. I'm like leave me the fukk alone man :whoa:

never again. i rather have sex 3 to 4 times a week than multiple times a day. its like playing a video game breh, you can only beat the same damn level a certain amount of times before its like :ld:

God damn. Glad to see you made it through that. That had to kill your performance at work. One day you might miss it though.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

God damn. Glad to see you made it through that. That had to kill your performance at work. One day you might miss it though.

Nah, F her. she used to try to play me in front of her female friends like something was wrong with me because I didn't wanna have sex a billion times a day.

like bytch :aicmon: don't be mad at me because im human

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
From my experience I've been able to have sex multiple times a day for a couple of days a week, or once a day.. More than that is annoying, so I guess not.

nope...had only one of those in my life....that shyt was cool in the beginning..knocking it down 3-4 times a day, 5 days in the first week but the body needs a recharge and a nikka was not getting it....she knew my schedule by the 2nd week, whenever i was in class or in the gym, cuz she'd blow up my phone after..lasted a month but i was kinda glad when she cut it off from me...i had too much pride to cut it off myself lol but it was getting to the point my penis was hurting when it got hard:sadcam:...it took me a week and a half to recover :russ:

tumblr_mbv7kyAAvm1r3zat8.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Resist the succubus guys. This is a woman who will try to suck the life out of you and leave you in a weakened state of mind. You cannot get intense masculine activity done when you're energy is always drained to satisfy the demonic succubus. Shes so demonic like demons so lets avoid her like stds. Most of us will, praise god. :lawd:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not on some boastfull shyt but maybe because I'm young (24) I could get it in 3-4 times a day for an extended time. My current fling luckily can keep up for now. I might have a problem I think.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Not on a consistent basis. I used to fukk with one, a lazy one at that. Aint nothing like a chick who want to fukk all the time, but don't do shyt :shaq2:

bytch was basically a human flesh light :lolbron:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Probably not... and I'm a Scorpio too... If you need it more than once a day or more than 5 days a week, I'mma need you to seek help ASAP.