Can you brehs drop knowledge on getting a part time job?

Daps
In today's society you have to have links. I never looked for a job, my homies always hooked me up. Its hard i agree.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
In today's society you have to have links. I never looked for a job, my homies always hooked me up. Its hard i agree.

Yes I can see that now. Its hard for me since i moved to a new region of the country. From Cali to some racist ass suburb in Texas :smh: They dont even have public transporation but the city has like 140,000 people and 5 High schools :what:

Daps
Yes I can see that now. Its hard for me since i moved to a new region of the country. From Cali to some racist ass suburb in Texas :smh: They dont even have public transporation but the city has like 140,000 people and 5 High schools :what:
Damn, i don't even know what to tell you, you better just get on your ''The Help" mode and clean up for whiteys.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

They was tryna keep the Grove nikkas from having easy access to there thats why aint no bus

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
They was tryna keep the Grove nikkas from having easy access to there thats why aint no bus

Word. Them days are gone now tho, instead of worrying about grove nikkas, they gotta worry about hood nikkas from all over the country moving into these cheap ass apartments :lolbron:

You can walk around some parts of west mesquite/balch springs and swear you're in da grove :whoo:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Target and Publix usually hire a lot of college students. And both organizations got a pretty good corporate backing. If you got a college degree, there's room to move up if you work hard enough.