Job Opening that pays you $160k+ a year! (Serious thread)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It's pretty chill. Our traffic comes in waves so we have lulls where we're just chilling for a few hrs. I'm actually trying to go to a Center down the street just for the bread but I ain't trying to get stuck there either . Them sups be stressed lol
Kinda what I figured.. I sometimes feel for you supes cause you take chit from management AND the controllers

I generally am with a good couple supes now, but there are a couple that feel like they running around with their heads cut off. Come join the center life breh… it’s worth it

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
What would say to a breh who absolutely no passion for shyt like this, and is just applying to be applying?
I had ZERO knowledge about planes or anything before I applied and got this.. Hell I still to this day don't care to know much about aviation in general. I only applied for the $$ and ended up enjoying it while in it

This job beats A LOT of other gigs. Essentially half your shift is breaks, you get to retire at 50 with a pension, and you get a good amount of annual and sick leave to use, all while getting paid really good $$

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
john-de-lancie-breaking-bad-2-900x506.jpg

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
There’s an Alaska Flight Service job that some people are offered if they get to their facility and fail without getting any certifications

But nah you won’t be forced to do that.

The opening isn’t available yet tho. It opens on the 11th so couple more days