Can you brehs drop knowledge on getting a part time job?

profound

technique
Daps
u gotta lie about something. if youre not lying, and the next guy is, then you're at a disadvantage right away.

being young tho...lie about volunteering somewhere, set it up right. just dont call it community service :mjpls:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
u gotta lie about something. if youre not lying, and the next guy is, then you're at a disadvantage right away.

being young tho...lie about volunteering somewhere, set it up right. just dont call it community service :mjpls:

You know they give them long ass questionaires and shyt. I guess to see what your personality is like or what not.

Are you never susposed to checc Strongly Agree/disagree on anything?

profound

technique
Daps
You know they give them long ass questionaires and shyt. I guess to see what your personality is like or what not.

Are you never susposed to checc Strongly Agree/disagree on anything?

yeah u supposed to. for example if the statement is ''It's wrong to steal from my employer'', u dont wanna slightly agree :lolbron:, u gotta strongly agree.

and them questionaires aint just to check your personality, they're checking your consistency. that's evident by them repeating questions in various different ways. so stay consistent.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
yeah u supposed to. for example if the statement is ''It's wrong to steal from my employer'', u dont wanna slightly agree :lolbron:, u gotta strongly agree.

and them questionaires aint just to check your personality, they're checking your consistency. that's evident by them repeating questions in various different ways. so stay consistent.

I noticed that. I noticed a question asked on page 9 they asked on page 3, im like damn wtf did i put :why: