Can y’all please some examples of “people only think she’s cute cause she’s light skinned”

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I keep reading that on here. Skin tone does not make you more attractive. Can yall Please provide some examples of girls that people only say are cute cause they’re light.
This is a proven fact that skin color and race play a major part in ppls perception of u...
my personal example just off the top is Beyonce and Elle Mai... average or above average... attractive ppl... but not other worldly. especially when it comes to Beyonce

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I need to see y’all nikkas last GF or the last chick y’all fukked

The names I’m seeing is fukking nuts

Idgaf about that imo shyt

It’s one thing to say a chick ain’t all that
But to say a chick like Elle Is ugly. That’s nuts

90% of the girls posted are reasonably attractive or have never been gassed up.

Some of y’all are just dap fishing or have weird inferiority complexes
I think we are all looking at the thread differently....
We all know the ppl we are naming arent ugly... so we can stop with that arguement.
But we acknowledging that their skin complexion is the reason they are looked at as really attractive or being "gassed up". and probly the part of he reason for the relative heightof their fame

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Weird...dreads...hoe-ass eyes...hippie ass personality...light-brite...no t*ts...no ass...no hips...just...no.
giphy.gif

:russ:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
I think we are all looking at the thread differently....
We all know the ppl we are naming arent ugly... so we can stop with that arguement.
But we acknowledging that their skin complexion is the reason they are looked at as really attractive or being "gassed up". and probly the part of he reason for the relative heightof their fame

The thread title is

Can y’all please some examples of “people only think she’s cute cause she’s light skinned”

Implying that these women wouldn’t be attractive otherwise but damn near everyone posted would most likely still be seen that way. Chit, maybe even more so since being woke and militant is trendy these days.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cardi B
Gina from Martin is not all that, but her character had a fun personality & sex appeal

The older of Obama's daughters, she is hideous, but she starting to grow in to her looks

Lightskin Auntie Viv from fresh prince,was nothing special, but still smashable if I was her age
Malia is not light skin, she’s her mother’s complexion lol.