Can y’all please some examples of “people only think she’s cute cause she’s light skinned”

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Ella Mai's face is just as pretty as the cute darkskin broads that be posted on here.

But I honestly think some people calling her ugly are on that :mjpls: lowkey
Alot of these dudes ideal lighskin women are ones that have "Euro" features. That 's why I think they find Ella to be ugly, she doesn't have the "Euro" features that they simp over. she features looks more like the brown skin girls that I find attractive.

It's really a bunch over folks exposing their :mjpls: and they don't even know it.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Ella Mai's face is just as pretty as the cute darkskin broads that be posted on here.

Alot of these dudes ideal lighskin women are ones that have "Euro" features. That 's why I think they find Ella to be ugly, she doesn't have the "Euro" features that they simp over. she features looks more like the brown skin girls that I find attractive.

It's really a bunch over folks exposing their :mjpls: and they don't even know it.
oh iight

i think they just capping cause of her complexion

she's cute nikkas on here hate brightskin doe

:mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of the women i'm about to list are ugly, but they are def gassed

Zendaya (i dont see it at all)
Ella Mai (not ugly, very plain)
Tisha Campbell (not ugly, just historically gassed)
Brittany Renner (understandable cuz of the body, but face is....)

Its all personal opinion and personal experience.

Some of ya'll have never been with an attractive woman so everything is a 10 to ya'll. :yeshrug:
Not trying to diss anyone, but I do believe this plays a large part into your psyche.:jbhmm:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
I keep reading that on here. Skin tone does not make you more attractive. Can yall Please provide some examples of girls that people only say are cute cause they’re light.

Far from the truth...met a chocolate thang recently...she would not be as cute had she not been Soo black....

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
How on earth was Lisa Bonet FUGLY? :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Weird...dreads...hoe-ass eyes...hippie ass personality...light-brite...no t*ts...no ass...no hips...just...no.
giphy.gif

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0829-zendaya-parents-getty-9.jpg

I don’t believe she would be where she is today if she had the same complexion as her father and def not 50m followers on IG. I don’t even think there is a dark skin woman celeb with 50m or shyt even 10m.
You’re probably right. AFAIK Lupita is probably the closest, at 6 million.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Tracie Ellis Ross

people acting like she's a bad bytch... even worse... that she got ass
she not even in my top 10 of actresses over 40 tbh
I was with you till the bolded. She got ass now. I mean she ain't Cherokee but who is?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

Shhhhh don't pull the wool! Hands off! :mjlol:

For the life of me I don't get why dudes stay going after her. I hadn't thought of this angle.:mjlol:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I think the thread premise is messed up. A better question would be "who is being bumped up in the looks department for being lightskinned?". A lot of these girls yall posted aren't ugly but they definitely get bumped up.

And I'll add Zazzie Beats or whatever her name is. nikkas be doing backflips over her but she look slightly above average to me. I feel like there are Zazzie's walking around everyday.