Can y’all please some examples of “people only think she’s cute cause she’s light skinned”

stave

Superstar
Daps
you mean this? :scust:
Bnc88IaCQAAP6sG.jpg:medium

Yes :dame:

:camby:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I think with people like her a caveat needs to be made. She is more white famous than black to me. I've never been around dude mentioning her when they talk about bad chicks. Maybe y'all do. I see her being mentioned by white publications as gorgeous and the like. Again maybe I'm just around different cats but I don't hear her mentioned ever when we talking about good looking or bad women.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
I think with people like her a caveat needs to be made. She is more white famous than black to me. I've never been around dude mentioning her when they talk about bad chicks. Maybe y'all do. I see her being mentioned by white publications as gorgeous and the like. Again maybe I'm just around different cats but I don't hear her mentioned ever when we talking about good looking or bad women.

Its weird. When I bring up her name among my friends they are like :gucci: "She has the shape of a stick", but online people seem to love her. Honestly I think she is the white ideal of what a good looking biracial girl looks like.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Its weird. When I bring up her name among my friends they are like :gucci: "She has the shape of a stick", but online people seem to love her. Honestly I think she is the white ideal of what a good looking biracial girl looks like.
Exactly how your friends react is how mine would if someone mentioned her. Hell tbh some wouldn't even know who she is. That's why I think at times we sometimes confuse internet topics for real life when it's completely different a lot of times.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
:ehh: Solange has her moments tbh but she takes some bad pics too. This is one of them.

Also haven't been able to unsee the side-by-side of her and Orlando Jones for years, which kind of fukked it up for me :francis:

Nah Logan Browning has always been fine to me. Taylour Paige is absolutely gorgeous to me tho. Never heard of the third one, but I'll take all tree of em :birdman:

OK make it fo em :birdman:

I been trying to think of someone to add and all I got is Paula Jai Parker but I haven't seen any threads where people though she was fine :lupe:

I think she might have that snapper tho :lupe:

The Logan chick has NEVER done it for me. And I've seen a chick with similar features in a browner shade n still, it did nothing for me.

Like i know she's not ugly but she's hella odd looking to me.
Like a mix between a cat n some Shark Tale character.
The darker women you posted her next to crush her in facial beauty.

And Solange got the face of a fatigued Civil Rights activist.
Like she's been through sit ins, boycotts n marches n each experience lives between her eyes.
She haggard as hell.

Not outright ugly but hard faced, the way many of us were back then.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Ya'll realize that nobody calling most of these hoes bad right? Some of you nikkas just assume someone will get called attractive because they light skin. nikkas ain't out here gassing no damn Ella Mai. :stopitslime:

This. Like, who in the hood is obsessed with Ella Mai:mindblown:

More nikkaz only know who she is because Jacqueez str8 balled out over her track:russ:

why are you taking it so personal that we don't like the light skins you like.
Just the same way you find Teyana Taylor, another breh find Zandeya ugly. It's really not that far fetch to have that opinion.
:mjpls:

Dummy, because it's rooted in the idea that we light-skinned Black people aren't "really Black", when nikkaz like Malcolm, Rosa, Huey, Ali, etc. . . put in much work for Black people.

Hell, Kaep out there inspring movements for police brutality and racism, but liking a light-skinned Black person makes you "self-hating".

And Solange got the face of a fatigued Civil Rights activist.
Like she's been through sit ins, boycotts n marches n each experience lives between her eyes.
She haggard as hell.

:dead::deadrose:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
6 pages nobody mentioned Pinky. A lot if these chic also get a pass for being :flabbynsick:.

Tabria Majors is 230 pounds brehs. :dwillhuh:Its brehs on the ravens line that dont weigh that much.
:ld: