Can y’all please some examples of “people only think she’s cute cause she’s light skinned”

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Now, who ever said Tracee Ellis Ross is cute?

She's rated because her mama's Diana Ross and she got a big ass.

THAT'S IT

Aint nobody said that woman was pretty

Because Rihanna's beautiful with the exception of that ONE flaw & Teyana wel. . .

images

Name ONE person who said Katie Got Bands was pretty:gucci:

Brittany Renner has overrated looks because she's in insane shape, has a beautiful shape, and fukks lots of famous dudes.

f75d53f44125948cc83cbd847bb64bb1--lisa-bonet-fashion-young-lisa-bonet.jpg

:stopitslime:

Not all Black people are dark-skinned you dumbass

Africa's the most genetically diverse continent in the world.

You got everything from light-skinned to dark-skinned, yet liking light-skinned makes you self-hating?:comeon:

These nikkaz are "internet militants" they're dumbasses.

[/thread]

That's a bad picture.

look-book-mtv2017-zendaya-promote.jpg

This is better.
why are you taking it so personal that we don't like the light skins you like.
Just the same way you find Teyana Taylor, another breh find Zandeya ugly. It's really not that far fetch to have that opinion.
:mjpls:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I think its just that if it were the same girls painted black they would be considered average but average light skin chicks are given a boost for being lightskin. Just like what another user said about mediocre white folks. It's called privilege.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I think its just that if it were the same girls painted black they would be considered average but average light skin chicks are given a boost for being lightskin. Just like what another user said about mediocre white folks. It's called privilege.
They're lying anyway. There are multiple threads of people claiming Doja Cat & Ella Mai were dimes

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikkas who say that got bytch tendencies period.
I've never heard shyt like that uttered except by bytches jealous cuz another bytch gettin attention.
Well it is a lot of dudes on here with bytch tendencies. I think them dudes think they more woke or some shyt when truth is they more hoe than anything.

stave

Superstar
Daps

:ehh: Solange has her moments tbh but she takes some bad pics too. This is one of them.

Also haven't been able to unsee the side-by-side of her and Orlando Jones for years, which kind of fukked it up for me :francis:

That chick from Dear White people and hit the floor.

I thought the darker women on those shows were prettier.

maxresdefault.jpg

1484e8504a71d08fc88c3070b72edcbc--wavy-hair-long-hair.jpg
taylour-paige-logan-browning-and-katherine-bailess-attend-the-vh1-picture-id158607004

Ashley Blaine Featherson on Dear White people was prettier to me
images

maxresdefault.jpg

Logan-Browning-1.jpg

Nah Logan Browning has always been fine to me. Taylour Paige is absolutely gorgeous to me tho. Never heard of the third one, but I'll take all tree of em :birdman:

4665527.jpg

And Antoinette Robertson is gorgeous

OK make it fo em :birdman:

I been trying to think of someone to add and all I got is Paula Jai Parker but I haven't seen any threads where people though she was fine :lupe:

I think she might have that snapper tho :lupe:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Framing it as a personal preference doesn't make it less racist, it just means people think they have a right to their bigotry.
Also how is it personal when every nikka has the same preference; its cultural
:mjlol:
You're wrong as shyt because if this was the case why do some people on here claim they like DS women over Ls if it was cultural? Foh You just trying to justify your bullshyt take. People like what they like and if your ass isn't about to do a deep dive on everybody preferences stop with junk stuff.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:ehh: Solange has her moments tbh but she takes some bad pics too. This is one of them.

Also haven't been able to unsee the side-by-side of her and Orlando Jones for years, which kind of fukked it up for me :francis:

Nah Logan Browning has always been fine to me. Taylour Paige is absolutely gorgeous to me tho. Never heard of the third one, but I'll take all tree of em :birdman:

OK make it fo em :birdman:

I been trying to think of someone to add and all I got is Paula Jai Parker but I haven't seen any threads where people though she was fine :lupe:

I think she might have that snapper tho :lupe:
you mean this? :scust:
Bnc88IaCQAAP6sG.jpg:medium