Can we officially call the universal championship a flop?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That's the only person they tryna have beat Brock. You don't get that? LOL. People need to just sit in silence and let Roman get it so it can be passed around from there. The point was proven when Braun had his chance.

Roman with the title full time is better than Brock having it part time.
Roman gets that belt..he keeps it for probably a year..unless they want to reward Seth for working so hard in the ring and being very over..or if Ambrose turns heel tbis summer and they want Roman to chase till Survivor Series. That's about it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There's also a 4th option: stop paying to attend WWE events as long as the failed Roman push continues. It's useless to keep booing someone if you've already paid for your ticket.
Not if you're paying to go for other wrestlers you like. :yeshrug:

I'll never forget that heat he got coming out at #30 in the Alamo dome :dead:

I booed that nikka too:yeshrug:

Silkk

Daps
Look at this shyt :dead:

AB0014.jpg

Roman Reigns "It's My Yard" Reusable Party Cup

AB0037.jpg

Roman Reigns 12" Chrome Wall Clock

AB0039.jpg

Roman Reigns Luggage Tag

Yet Daniel Bryan only has one shirt released in the last two years :bryan:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Hard to take that shyt serious when on WWEshop Cena has 36 items, Reigns has 43, and Daniel Bryan has 10
Daniel Bryan just came back. Why would they put his name on anything beyond them shirts? Same dude some people were claiming was going Japan. WWE was supposed to invest on a guy sitting on the fence that didnt wrestle in 3 years? Lol

Silkk

Daps
Daniel Bryan just came back. Why would they put his name on anything beyond them shirts? Same dude some people were claiming was going Japan. WWE was supposed to invest on a guy sitting on the fence that didnt wrestle in 3 years? Lol
Daniel Bryan didn't even get shirts during his last active year:comeon:

The only shirts he had available were the original YES! shirts and the #ThankYouDaniel retirement shirts

Plus CM Punk already told everyone how the Merch numbers work

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Daniel Bryan didn't even get shirts during his last active year:comeon:

The only shirts he had available were the original YES! shirts and the #ThankYouDaniel retirement shirts

Plus CM Punk already told everyone how the Merch numbers work
so anyways, did Roman's merch sell or not? Somebody said nobody like him, so we can use merch sells as some kind of tangible point. And I didn't immediately bring up DB to compare. I was just going to ask if Roman had good sales. You already knew where I was going with Roman's merch sells and usin. So you brought up DB. lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think they're going to give that fruit roll up title to Rollins after SummerSlam, or maybe even at SummerSlam. Dude is crazy over right now and is probably at the peak of his in-ring performance. He's the best wrestler in the WWE right now.
He's not the best but he looks fantastic compared to the Raw roster. And that's more than good enough.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Smackdown doesn't have to be RAW's equal.

It doesn't even have to be inferior it could just be something different.

RAW - WWEWHC, IC, US, TV

SD - WWC, CWC, TTC, TV

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
It’s so stupid, because the UK, NXT North American, and Arabial title belts (never mind the doo doo green strap) shows the WWE can still make decent title belts.

But they insist on taking the WWE Championship design and palette swap it into Ermac and Sub-Zero for the men’s and women’s belts
This company is something else man.