Can we officially call the universal championship a flop?

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
There should only be ONE world title in a promotion.

/thread

:hhh:The fact that there's over a hundred title belts in the WWE right now just frustrating to keep up with. Hell, I don't even know whose the US champion :francis:. Does Brawn have to defend the Saudi belt:dwillhuh:? Like wtf:what:

Nah. Raw gonna suck no matter what with Vince having too much influence on the product, a second belt at least gives Smackdown a chance to be different and push different guy. Can you imagine how much worse the Reign of Terror would have been without Smackdown having a title? :hhh::picard:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
They created the "World" title out of thin air for HHH/Raw. At least this title got it's first champion in an actual match.

The WWE title will always be the more legitimate title because of the history behind it, but whatever title is on Raw will always be treated as the bigger deal. Having two main event titles dilutes the prestige and value of both, so they kind of balance out. :yeshrug:

Having two belts is a shytty idea though and I wish they'd unify these titles as well as the women's and tag belts.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
They created the "World" title out of thin air for HHH/Raw. At least this title got it's first champion in an actual match.

The WWE title will always be the more legitimate title because of the history behind it, but whatever title is on Raw will always be treated as the bigger deal. Having two main event titles dilutes the prestige and value of both, so they kind of balance out. :yeshrug:

Having two belts is a shytty idea though and I wish they'd unify these titles as well as the women's and tag belts.

I don’t mind the two belts idea if they completely separate Raw & SD with the exception of the Big 4 and MiTB. This dual branded PPV sucks.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
30813866_653192798359116_6818703854752168324_o.jpg

:bow:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Been a flop since it's inception

Mothafukkas was mad at the crowd for booing it when they debuted it. That overused tired ass excuse "bu bu but you're ruining the other fans experience"

No...gtfohwtbs

You already ruined it with that cheap ass piece of shyt, whack ass title you want to push.

They were so butthurt about the reaction to it. But like everything else, they actually don't care what we want or want to see...its all about proving that they know "what's best for business" :mjlol: Why is your product the worst its ever been if you know what's best :laff: They love to kill what little tiny bit of credibility they have left.

Company is ran by some of the most moronic, entitled, selfish cacs I ever seen.

Just terrible people.

Scumbag racist cac who loves masculine women and a butch borderline lesbian triangle face demon cac bytch.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Mothafukkas was mad at the crowd for booing it when they debuted it. That overused tired ass excuse "bu bu but you're ruining the other fans experience"

No...gtfohwtbs

You already ruined it with that cheap ass piece of shyt, whack ass title you want to push.

They were so butthurt about the reaction to it. But like everything else, they actually don't care what we want or want to see...its all about proving that they know "what's best for business" :mjlol: Why is your product the worst its ever been if you know what's best :laff: They love to kill what little tiny bit of credibility they have left.

Just terrible people.

Scumbag racist cac who loves masculine women and a butch borderline lesbian triangle face demon cac bytch.

It's amazing how talented this current roster is yet, I'm incredibly bored with WWE (excluding NXT) atm. It's basically Vince and his yes men like Kevin Dunn running the ship smh.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

No...gtfohwtbs

Just terrible people.

God damn

:dead: