Can we finally agree that Netflix is trash?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yeah, you watching new HBO shyt like that? Please name names.
Sharp Objects looking nice so far. Also waiting on that new True Detective in 2019. :win:

Rewatching Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, first two seasons of Boardwalk Empire over and over again. :ohlawd:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Their anime selection sure is. I don't know who told them it was a good idea to green light all these live action versions of popular anime instead of picking up good series.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I pay for Netflix but that shyt is trash. I barely like any of the shyt I pay for :yeshrug:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Would love to hear what new HBO shows you watched in the timespan you watched the Netflix shows you memtioned.?

i got HBO somewhere between 2-3 years ago so was catching up on a lot of their older stuff i haven't seen: boardwalk empire, veep, curb your enthusiasm and entourage. i've seen the wire and am up-to-date on GoT but didn't know the quality of their other shows were so good. the more recent stuff i enjoy are westworld, insecure, silicon valley, succession and only saw one episode of barry but it's promising.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't call it trash..

Their first batch of originals are now long in the tooth but first few seasons of those were solid.

They're superhero shows seem to get worse with every episode and that's all you dudes care about in here but I loved the first 2 seasons of Daredevil and Luke Cage s1 was good but 5 eps too long.

They actually have a pretty good lineup of foreign original shows.

The movies do leave much to be desired. There's a few decent ones but when critics hype a rom com like Set it up as your best movie then you know you gotta step it up.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Netflix is ubiquitous now.

I have the best “cut-cable” setup: Netflix, HBO Now, and Hulu Live with Showtime and Starz. I have Amazon Prime too, but that service is really take it or leave it. I also have a premium uploadgig account, for foreign shows and TV shows that aren’t on Hulu Live.

I have access to all the TV shows in the world (literally). I love this shyt. :blessed:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have gems

Is Dark a good show? How is season 2 of 13 Reasons why?

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Netflix is ubiquitous now.

I have the best “cut-cable” setup: Netflix, HBO Now, and Hulu Live with Showtime and Starz. I have Amazon Prime too, but that service is really take it or leave it. I also have a premium uploadgig account, for foreign shows and TV shows that aren’t on Hulu Live.

I have access to all the TV shows in the world (literally). I love this shyt. :blessed:
If you sign up for HBO through amazon prime you can use your login on HBO now and Starz/Showtime are better on amazon too because they have their own categories on the home page and you can watch the live channels as well. I thought amazon was trash too til I had it set up like that for a while

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
They have gems

Is Dark a good show? How is season 2 of 13 Reasons why?
Never heard of Dark. S2 of 13 Reasons Why is widely considered to be "not as good" as S1 but I personally liked it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you sign up for HBO through amazon prime you can use your login on HBO now and Starz/Showtime are better on amazon too because they have their own categories on the home page and you can watch the live channels as well. I thought amazon was trash too til I had it set up like that for a while
I used to get Showtime and Starz through amazon, but I noticed some older showtime shows weren’t included for whatever reason (like I’d have to pay to watch Masters of Sex). With Hulu you can log on to channel apps, as they consider Hulu cable. I’ll have to look into Prime again though. I know their shows are mostly all 1080p. I don’t know about Hulu.

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
The ''match'' system is so fukking stupid.

1494559942215.png

• Dap
Reactions: Man