Can we finally agree that Netflix is trash?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Documentaries are not necessarily always either a movie or TV show.
I know, so how do I get more results for 'specified' movies & tv than Asian in general? I swear Netflix makes me use every search alternative possible to find some of the films they buried in their library.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t go so far as to say it’s trash but they have recently been sacrificing quality for quantity...they still have a lot of decent original tv series but a lot of them have been misses as well and their original movies are ass for the most part

Daps
I like the British shows.

Works great on Kodi.

image.png

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i do think netflix is wack because its mostly things i have no interest in and a bunch of things that are sort of interesting but i just dont care....its like a whole app full of "ok im bored i guess i can watch this" type shyt...nothing i really want to see...

Stranger Things is good tho...they put out way too much shyt...their Stand Up Comedy Specials are WOAT.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i wouldn't call it trash but it's definitely not the best media service. i find myself watching old shows more than their original content. i try with their stuff but it doesn't hold my interest. the only series i've finished are bojack horseman, stranger things, master of none, daredevil, jessica jones and she's gotta have it and 13 reasons why (worst idea ever. would've cut both off if it wasn't for my girl wanting to finish it).

i think HBO is king of content right now. their originals shyt and piss all over netflix.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Netflix been trash since they beat blockbuster in the video market. Back when blockbuster was still around they had to have all the new releases.

Remember when you could walk into a blockbuster and every movie the was available on bluray or dvd was there? Avengers 3 will be coming out on home release on 7/31. That used to mean it will also be available at blockbuster same day. It's not going to be on netflix until some time next year.

Plus some movies they never get, while blockbuster had everything from every studio.

• Dap
Reactions: Man

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
i do think netflix is wack because its mostly things i have no interest in and a bunch of things that are sort of interesting but i just dont care....its like a whole app full of "ok im bored i guess i can watch this" type shyt...nothing i really want to see...

Stranger Things is good tho...they put out way too much shyt...their Stand Up Comedy Specials are WOAT.

So you didn't watch the Chappelle & Rock specials. That's unfortunate.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i wouldn't call it trash but it's definitely not the best media service. i find myself watching old shows more than their original content. i try with their stuff but it doesn't hold my interest. the only series i've finished are bojack horseman, stranger things, master of none, daredevil, jessica jones and she's gotta have it and 13 reasons why (worst idea ever. would've cut both off if it wasn't for my girl wanting to finish it).

i think HBO is king of content right now. their originals shyt and piss all over netflix.
Would love to hear what new HBO shows you watched in the timespan you watched the Netflix shows you memtioned.?