Can we finally agree that Netflix is trash?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
One thing that we need to speak out on is that Netflix' search system is trash. How do I get different results if I select "Asian" compared to "Asian movies & tv"? It's not like they offer anything other than movies or tv-shows so why do they get different results?

Also, why do they insist of putting in recommendations in those search results that have nothing to do with my search? It's just a wack way of forcing shyt on me more.

Why you searching for "Asian"? :mjpls:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
well, I'll just say that Canadian Netflix sucks from what I remember. I was turned off immediately. That was a long while back when I was trying to look for something to watch, and then tried out watching Archer. shyt was trash.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
One thing that we need to speak out on is that Netflix' search system is trash. How do I get different results if I select "Asian" compared to "Asian movies & tv"? It's not like they offer anything other than movies or tv-shows so why do they get different results?

Also, why do they insist of putting in recommendations in those search results that have nothing to do with my search? It's just a wack way of forcing shyt on me more.
Documentaries are not necessarily always either a movie or TV show.