Can we all agree that The Neptunes are top 5 Hip Hop producers?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You gon negg me after I called you a nerd nikka gomd batty boy im not wasting my time wit yo ass period
Not even gonna answer the question? I was gonna neg you anyways for your worthless commentary. Stick to lurking breh.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Not even gonna answer the question? I was gonna neg you anyways for your worthless commentary. Stick to lurking breh.
It can’t worthless because you keep stalking me like a ex bytch for my opinion. I don’t care about yours and you shouldn’t be on my dikk about mine

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It can’t worthless because you keep stalking me like a ex bytch for my opinion. I don’t care about yours and you shouldn’t be on my dikk about mine
Refuse to answer the question proposed and wonder you get negged brehs...So emotional :picard:

:umad:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
all their new shyt been trash
I refuse to believe Chad has anything to do with the trash thats been released recently.

200.gif

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
The Neptunes are easily top Hip Hop 5 to me.
All them classic hit singles and album cuts they produced for a handful of artists from Hip Hop to R&B to Pop.
I can't even describe how dope their beats are; just futuristic and out of this world. It's a perfect blend of everything needed to make a great beat. :wow:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The Neptunes are easily top Hip Hop 5 to me.
All them classic hit singles and album cuts they produced for a handful of artists from Hip Hop to R&B to Pop.
I can't even describe how dope their beats are; just futuristic and out of this world. It's a perfect blend of everything needed to make a great beat. :wow:
Why would their R&B and pop beats factor into their placement as hip hop producers?